Luggage Tags snt

SetU2

Sure sounds like it has at least improved. I fully expected either call or have them put on at the pier so was pleasantly surprised when they arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received luggage tags today for May 29 cruise. Call Captain's Club just last Friday. Fast service. There are three of us in the cabin but received 3 for me, 3 for my son but only 2 for my nephew? Are you limited to 8 pieces of luggage per cabin or can I call and order more? I like to slap them on everything just in case. Thanks!!!

Received luggage tags today for May 29 cruise. Call Captain's Club just last Friday. Fast service. There are three of us in the cabin but received 3 for me, 3 for my son but only 2 for my nephew? Are you limited to 8 pieces of luggage per cabin or can I call and order more? I like to slap them on everything just in case. Thanks!!!

There is no limitation of luggage. You can ask for additional ones or make a copy and attach if you need more.

They send out eight luggage tags at a time. If you need more, order again (there is a limit on the number of times you can order luggage tags, but you should be able to get one more set) or print them. Have a great trip!

For our April 26th cruise on Infinity, I ordered luggage tags from the website and never got them. Then after completing the documentation and getting the cruise ticket I ordered luggage tags again on the web site. Never got them. After another two weeks I called Celebrity Captain's Club and finally got them 4 days later. Not sure why this is so inconsistent across Celebrity.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about ordering luggage tags. I can't remember if there was an aknowledgement online after ordering them over a year ago for our Solstice cruise.

I just got our e-docs for an upcoming cruise on Constelation and ordered the luggage tags online today. No receipt of any kind saying they had gotten our order.

Does this indicate that the order may not have gone through?

I know I can print them out and I have the plastic holders, but it's really exciting to receive the luggage tags in the mail. Kind of like when we used to get the documents mailed to us.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

I have a question about ordering luggage tags. I can't remember if there was an aknowledgement online after ordering them over a year ago for our Solstice cruise.

I just got our e-docs for an upcoming cruise on Constelation and ordered the luggage tags online today. No receipt of any kind saying they had gotten our order.

Does this indicate that the order may not have gone through?

I know I can print them out and I have the plastic holders, but it's really exciting to receive the luggage tags in the mail. Kind of like when we used to get the documents mailed to us.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

It seems the protocol has changed. I ordered on-line, but got no acknowledgement on the computer screen. Wondering if the request went through, I Went ahead and called Captain's Club and ordered them again. Got two sets about ten days later.

Cheers!

It seems the protocol has changed. I ordered on-line, but got no acknowledgement on the computer screen. Wondering if the request went through, I Went ahead and called Captain's Club and ordered them again. Got two sets about ten days later.

Cheers!

I'll wait to see if they mail them and if not, call Captains' Club. Thanks for your reply.

I received an email from "documentation@rccl". electronic cruise documents 6 weeks before sailing on the Equinox on the 19th May.

I opened the link & have Guest Ticket Booklet & on page 7 were the luggage labels which I was able to print out.

I requested our luggage tags 2 weeks ago for our upcoming Alaska cruise and never received them...So I have again requested them...but I also printed them out just in case as we purchased the tag holders last year...

Update: Received our luggage tags this past Saturday for our Alaskan cruise next week...

Not going to happen! I don't mind printing mine off - although who doesn't love to get the nice ones in the mail. However I will NOT have them tagged at the curb - it can be chaotic and I would find that not having tags would just add to what for me is always a stressful day.

Totally agree with you! I would only use the curbside porters if I forgot our tags. Which will never happen. Even my self printed tags have always stayed on my luggage. It all depends on how you put them on your luggage.

Just an update to ordering luggage tags online. I ordered ours on Sunday, April 24 and received them yesterday, April 28 in the mail.

The online ordering process must be fixed now.

We have been on 6 Celebrity cruises since 2011, I agree not a lot but good enough to speak on this issue. I am still eagerly waiting for all my tags , for all my past cruises. Never received any for each cruise. Both request from us and our TA.

I have also spoken with Captains Club about my luggage tags. Final payment and documentation filled out. Have gotten several stories on this one. I'm a seasoned Celebrity cruiser and this is a first for me with problems with luggage tags.