!!//6-Day Breeze Review\\ Only 3 Months After Sailing!!

We went up to the top decks where I had to get this stereotypical pic of the waterworks, which I would not go on until our first port day… oops.

IMG_8153_zpsy95kioex.jpg

Then we went to our room for muster drill prep where we got a lovely surprise of this cake which was good, but with all the food I’d been eating. I didn’t eat that much of it. :/ Our muster station was in the Blush Dining Room which would be our regular dining room. It looked quite stunning and I was surprised at how large it actually was. On my previous cruises it didn’t seem this large, but that could have been a change made on any ship that wasn’t Fantasy Class… But I did take a few pictures on our way there. And note to self guys, they DO check your key card when you get there, so be sure to bring it!

IMG_8158_zps9vd7tagr.jpg

IMG_8157_zpsrdyfqkcs.jpg

IMG_8159_zpswvzsellu.jpg

Then the fun began, we went up to our room and got onto our balcony to get ready for SAILAWAY OUT OF PORT MIAMI!

So once we were out in the ocean blue, I went to take a shower and get ready for dinner when I opened up my closet and realized I left my dress shirts at home!

IMG_8207_zpscmtr1bfw.jpg

This wasn’t a major problem, as I was intending on wearing just more casual clothes as opposed to getting dressed up all formally, so I did have like a nice black and white t shirt that was no problem on formal nights, if you wanted to know.

IMG_8210_zpscmwjoqto.jpg

On the first night I would recommend going like 5 minutes after your scheduled time, because, as you can see, there are a LOT of people there before you get into the dining room.

We were sat down promptly in the back of the restaurant with a table for 3-extra people (6-top) and unfortunately the people who sat with us didn’t show up until the second night. More on that later. I don’t have pictures of the menus, as the lighting was not the best, but I do have some pictures of the food which I will post any time that I have them.

IMG_8215_zpsz8xu3uki.jpg

IMG_8216_zpsenmfnkal.jpg

IMG_8218_zpsmyll7udq.jpg

For the appetizer I ordered the Calamari, which is one of my favorite dishes to begin with, but this was to die for! I used their dipping sauce which was a type of red sauce, possibly a marinara and it came with another type of sauce that resembled a mixture of ranch and queso, but it was amazing and I give it 10/10.

For the Entrée, I ordered the roast chicken, not much to write home about, it was good. 8/10.

In between the second and last course, the dinner entertainment came around which was a young (Well, maybe early 20s) lady playing the accordion to some popular themes such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Billie Jean by The King of Pop. I personally like this type of dinner entertainment more than the loud show styles, but I do like whenever the crew gets up and dances on the tables, it really gets me into that cruise mood.

But to finish off, I had the Nutella Tiramisu, which is a mixture of my two favorite things ever. So without a doubt it was 10/10. It was one of my favorite desserts that I had on the cruise!

So once dinner was done at around 10:00 (We have had late dining for all our cruises and love it) then we made the 6 floor trek all the way to our room on the 9th floor. Once we were there we were greeted by our new towel animal friend, we got into our pajamas and fell right asleep. After all, I was running on 4 hours of sleep, Starbucks, and the adrenaline, so It was fitting to sleep at 10:15.

IMG_8220_zpsuykpji36.jpg

IMG_8222_zps0pqpv1d4.jpg

IMG_8221_zpsynqw7l9e.jpg

End Day 1

Really liking the review. Also enjoy getting to see the crusing perspective from someone in my age range too!

Thank you so much! I haven't seen much perspective from a kid's view so I decided to go ahead and let the world know!

Awesome so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you! I appreciate it greatly!

Very nice! Hey, which room were you all in if I may ask? My wife and I have an extended balcony on the Breeze next January and I want to compare.

We had stateroom 9476. It was in such a great location. BUT if you can score 9474 (I think. It's the one to the right) it's balcony is much larger, like 150% as big as ours. Then next to that was the premium vista balcony.

Ok, so that's all I have for tonight. I hope you enjoyed my wild and crazy adventures on the first day of sailing. I haven't gotten into too much detail as I don't want this review to be 20,000 pages long. And also. If you want to see the fun times and the menus, I can scan the fun times and I'll post the relatively-medium quality menu photos if you want them. Now off to write Day 2! Our first day at sea!

Thank you so much...your review is wonderful and it is so much fun to read your witty prose and see your beautiful pictures and feel the excitement..Great job!!! Thank YOU...enjoy doing this. Great Day One!!

We had stateroom 9476. It was in such a great location. BUT if you can score 9474 (I think. It's the one to the right) it's balcony is much larger, like 150% as big as ours. Then next to that was the premium vista balcony.

Ah, okay. We're a couple decks down from that, but on the same side (port). Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Do we all need to email your teachers to get your school load lightened, so you can share your cruise with us? You know we will! Seriously, I hope things aren't overly tough for you, it's mid-May so it will be over soon!