Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

Feeling a bit deflated for thurs now

Aqua show has been dropped from my planner but no email to advise

Is the zip wire working?

Did I read no water in the jacuzzi in the solarium?

Heard people being woken up by drilling at 6am

Is all of this correct?

Feeling a bit deflated for thurs now

Aqua show has been dropped from my planner but no email to advise

Is the zip wire working?

Did I read no water in the jacuzzi in the solarium?

Heard people being woken up by drilling at 6am

Is all of this correct?

We have had an email today confirming Aqua show cancelled for the 3 night sailing. We asked about it today and they said its due to technical problems although wouldn't expand on this.

Zip wire is working, I think they only stop this when it rains.

The 3 jacuzzis on the solarium do have water in them, although the jacuzzis outside don't.

Drilling at 6am is likely, it also goes on through the night so will depend on where your cabin is and what work is being done. There are a huge amount of workmen still on the ship.

One thing to add as well is the water slides still aren't working but the abyss slide is

Looking good in your formal gear! Can you tell me if most men were wearing suits, dinner suits or just jacket and ties? Not sure what to pack for hubbie on for Thursday. Thank you! Enjoy....

We're only in the MDR now so not seen around the ship. However, from what we have seen it seems to be a mixture of dinner suits, jacket and ties and just shirts.

We were surprised how many people have made the effort tonight and everyone looks great.

Thank you so much cruisenovicesuk for your live update of Harmony, this too will be our 2nd cruise and I'm disappointed to hear that there is not many daily activities onboard. We chose this ship thinking it would have lots to do, looks like I'll be getting off at all the ports now🙁

My husband is also going to be disappointed. We love the solarium pools; not fond of hot tubs. Booked on the October transatlantic. 10 sea days with no solarium pool. Glad we have 5 months before our sailing so they can at least sort the other things out, like having the right food and beverages.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much cruisenovicesuk for your live update of Harmony, this too will be our 2nd cruise and I'm disappointed to hear that there is not many daily activities onboard. We chose this ship thinking it would have lots to do, looks like I'll be getting off at all the ports now[emoji853]

Thanks, we're not planing to get off at Rotterdam tomorrow, we have the puzzle break room booked and I think we might go ice skating if it's on

Am I correct that lobster is rarely served in MDR on European voyages anyway.

The rule of thumb is that lobster is served only on sailings of 5 nights or more from US ports.

Edited by clarea

Thanks, we're not planing to get off at Rotterdam tomorrow, we have the puzzle break room booked and I think we might go ice skating if it's on

I just booked the puzzle room for our July cruise yesterday - very interested to hear your impression of it. Sorry things aren't as they should be - hopefully the next couple of days will be better. We did the ovation inaugural cruise in April and I have to say you would not have really known it was an inaugural - I was fully expecting lots of things to be unfinished but that was not the case - a bit disappointing that harmony isn't like that - it is a different shipyard which built her and I think I am correct in saying this is the first oasis class ship they have built - not sure if that makes a difference - certainly no reason to run out of bananas!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app