Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

Remember a day at sea is better than any day at the office :)

I agree! We are going on the 29th and I'm happy to read this to get myself and my family mentally prepared for some blips. But at the end of the day we are still going on a fantastic cruise on a fantastic ship.

Most of us don't have offices like John and LaLa!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This morning they had usual hot breakfast sausage,bacon, hash brown etc., with healthy fruit and cereal options.

Lunch today they had mini chicken pie, corn dogs, spring rolls as well as some sweet items

They also have a cola drinks machine for the flask refills

What is a Mini Bite? This is something new I am unfamiliar with. Where is it. Thanks

I agree! We are going on the 29th and I'm happy to read this to get myself and my family mentally prepared for some blips. But at the end of the day we are still going on a fantastic cruise on a fantastic ship.

Most of us don't have offices like John and LaLa!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you follow the link in my signature, you can see the weather forecast for Cocoa Beach. The time lapse videos are pretty cool. Oh, and a rocket launch on Thursday. :D

Please do not think I am a moaner but I do feel unhappy re no aqua show (booked boardwalk cabin especially for this), no water slides, waking people u due to noise at 6am etc

I want to email RC regarding this ..... Can I ask the best email to use

Many thanks :)

Hi

I hope you don't mind me asking, I see you've posted a copy of the Spa price list. Do you know if those prices include 20% VAT? It does state at the bottom it will be added. If so, that makes them a hell of a lot more expensive than the website prices.

I have $200 onboard credit and trying to find the best way to spend it lol

Thanks for all the pics and updates they have really helped a novice like me

Enjoying all the pictures and menus. Two questions. Do you have a tapas menu for Vintages and have you seen any rooms with twin beds? Wondering where the beds would placed to be separated . Thanks for all the information.
I'm posting this in case nobody else has answered your question about twin beds. Although RCI (and many other cruise lines) list a room as having twin beds that can be combined to make a king, (or words to that effect), I have encountered the "twins" already pushed together, and made up as one large bed for two people. If you want two twins (as my daughter and I prefer), you ask your steward to separate the beds.

They remove the bedding from the "large bed", separate the frames into two twins, move them apart, and make them up with separate sheets and covers. Whatever small tables were on each side of the larger bed, get moved between the two beds, and each twin bed winds up against the wall of the closet, or whatever was beside the small table in the first place.

In the pictures of the Harmony, I don't know if the headboard lamps can be moved to the center of the headboard, or if we have to sleep with a lamp right above our heads on the "wall" side of the bed. I hope this answers your questions. I have taken four Oasis cruises with the beds separated when I shared with my daughter or my grandson. It really worked quite well.

I'm on harmony on Thursday for 3 night taster. Already heard there been problems and the main cancellation of the Aqua theatre onboard which even people on royal Caribbean hotline didn't even no about until we asked why we were cancelled off the show.

I've just come off Ovation of the seas, had issues with technic things etc we wasn't able to get into the complimentary free restaurants (chic,the grande,American) as needed booking etc

But on harmony apparently you don't need book to go into restaurant and been on my cruise planner and can't book it online so anyone who's onboard at this moment can u tell me how u get into eating these restaurants please ?

Please do not think I am a moaner but I do feel unhappy re no aqua show (booked boardwalk cabin especially for this), no water slides, waking people u due to noise at 6am etc

I want to email RC regarding this ..... Can I ask the best email to use

Many thanks :)

I found this one: customerrelationsUK@rccl.com.

I saw a comment in a post about no kettles on board, we had them on Ovation and nearly all the other ships we have sailed out of Southampton on.

Is this correct Kay likes her tea and its hot chocolate for me in the morning.

Stephen

I saw a comment in a post about no kettles on board, we had them on Ovation and nearly all the other ships we have sailed out of Southampton on.

Stephen

Yes we were on ovation and had kettle on our cabin which is the best as u can get up and make ur own Cuppa instead of fighting your way through windjammer to try make a Cuppa. Theyve had kettle on every royal Caribbean ship I've been on so I hope this isn't true sbd ️No kettle else it's such a didsappoitent.

170e9d3637208be427e0ae9665635609.jpg

Plugs in Broadwalk balcony

Interest comments on another site that there are NO USB ports in a Grand Suite or in Crown Loft, which appears to be a major oversight

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Thank you. That's interesting, hmm, perhaps they justified this by having more result outlets. I typically remedy this problem with a USB hub that will take up one outlet.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Stephen

There are no kettles in the room