Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

I would like to know about the Royal iq app. I though I saw you can hook up to Internet free to make reservations and text if people have the app for $8.

We used the app on Anthem last year for reservations and stuff which is free. I'll check on the cost for texting other people though as I've heard that too

I would like to know about the Royal iq app. I though I saw you can hook up to Internet free to make reservations and text if people have the app for $8.

You can text people on the same ship who also have paid for the RoyalIQ app, but the app alone does not allow you to text others.

We are in 9306 and 9307 July 15, 2017. I would love to know the view from 9306. It is a boardwalk balcony room. I would also love some pictures.

Me too!! Were in 9303..boarding July 3rd...45 days but who is counting!! I would love to see how the new slides are going to impact our view! Thanks so much in advance for this live thread!

Edited by TxStacey

Just a quick update, had a random email from RCI this morning titled 'Harmony of the Seas: Documentation Update' advising the docs had been updated and to go in and re print.

Didn't say what's changed but also had a link you needed to click on to confirm receipt of the email.

Seemed odd, especially as came from an everbridge.net email address. Needless to say I didn't click on the link, but will probably reprint the docs to be on the safe side,

Following along. 206 days until I'm on board Harmony! I'm starting to feel the excited anticipation I had for Oasis last year! Tick tock. Looking forward to your comments. Also signed up for the blog.

Delighted to hear you are live blogging, I'm also a cruise blogger http://www.cruisemuses.com , we board Harmony on 29th May for the 7 nighters to Barcelona and are lucky enough to have bagged a Crown Loft Suite - I cannot wait! We sailed on Oasis a few years ago so know what to expect but are looking forward to the new additions! Eg Jamie's Italian, Escape Rooms etc..

Can you find out if you can get a drink from the bionic bar with the premium package?

Thanks look forward to following the blog

Nicky

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Delighted to hear you are live blogging, I'm also a cruise blogger http://www.cruisemuses.com , we board Harmony on 29th May for the 7 nighters to Barcelona and are lucky enough to have bagged a Crown Loft Suite - I cannot wait! We sailed on Oasis a few years ago so know what to expect but are looking forward to the new additions! Eg Jamie's Italian, Escape Rooms etc..

Can you find out if you can get a drink from the bionic bar with the premium package?

Nicky

Nicky, would you consider joining the cabin crawl we are organising on the Roll Call for the 29th? I can give you further details by email gill at ghvanbeest dot com

Looking forward to meeting everyone then

Gill

Nicky

On anthem and ovation the premium package is valid at bionic bar so I would assume harmony will be the same but someone will be able to definitively answer your question in a few days!

hi! Can't wait to read your live blog- photos inparticular ;) I'll be boarding on the 29th too, and your posts will get me extra-excited!!

I am actually curious about one thing on Harmony - which I haven't been able to work out from the deck plans. The space above boleros on the promenade- what used to be the diamond lounge- what is that now? It's not marked up on the deckplans, but I know the diamond lounge has moved down to the old comedy club location... It used to be a fab place to watch the parades and events along the promenade - so I'm wondering if it's still a public space of some kind?

Thanks in advance and enjoy your cruise! (Not jealous at all!! ;))

hi! Can't wait to read your live blog- photos inparticular ;) I'll be boarding on the 29th too, and your posts will get me extra-excited!!

I am actually curious about one thing on Harmony - which I haven't been able to work out from the deck plans. The space above boleros on the promenade- what used to be the diamond lounge- what is that now? It's not marked up on the deckplans, but I know the diamond lounge has moved down to the old comedy club location... It used to be a fab place to watch the parades and events along the promenade - so I'm wondering if it's still a public space of some kind?

Thanks in advance and enjoy your cruise! (Not jealous at all!! ;))

We will check it out and let you know

Just a quick update, had a random email from RCI this morning titled 'Harmony of the Seas: Documentation Update' advising the docs had been updated and to go in and re print.

Didn't say what's changed but also had a link you needed to click on to confirm receipt of the email.

Seemed odd, especially as came from an everbridge.net email address. Needless to say I didn't click on the link, but will probably reprint the docs to be on the safe side,

Rci uk have been sending emails from the everbridge address for some time now. You click on the link to acknowledge receipt. It's safe.

Edited by little britain

Rci uk have been sending emails from the everbridge address for some time now. You click on the link to acknowledge receipt. It's safe.

Thanks for confirming, I'm always cautious of links in emails, especially from unrecognised email addresses

I'm following along, too. Been following some of the crew pictures while they bring the beautiful lady to you and they are outrageous. Can't wait for your review.

Where did you find the crew photos? Would love to check them out.

Following. :)

Living in Southern England I've seen so much TV coverage of her arrival in Southampton.

We've seen quite a bit on TV too.

I also read a fairly good daily mail article on it today. The giant slides at the back which I thought were water slides aren't water slides but a metal slide you go down on a sack like mat.

The only thing that has changed is the luggage labels.Different colour.

Thank you for your live review, definitely following. If possible, can you find out if there are outlets over the nightstands ( what little there is) in the standard ocean view balcony cabins? This would be a huge help in knowing whether I need to pack an extension cord or not. Very jealous. I still have 183 days before I board, but whose counting.

Thank you for your live review, definitely following. If possible, can you find out if there are outlets over the nightstands ( what little there is) in the standard ocean view balcony cabins? This would be a huge help in knowing whether I need to pack an extension cord or not. Very jealous. I still have 183 days before I board, but whose counting.

Someone just posted in another thread about having electrical outlets near the nightstands.

Someone just posted in another thread about having electrical outlets near the nightstands.

Thanks Bob I saw that on Lloyds site, but it was a JS that they were discussing I think. Since they are much larger, I just wonder if the standard balcony cabins will also have one. On Oasis and Allure you had to pull the mattress up, but there was one behind it. Just hoping there is one near the bed on HOS as well.