Harmony of the Seas

Hi guys,

I have recently been on the new Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas. I have created a blog on it to help you guys make a decision and see first hand experience and advice on the ship.

Please check my blog out and let me know any questions you have.

Check my Twitter page @dann85 too

http://annualleave.blog.com/

Edited by doozer86
changed link

Thanks for fixing the link everyone.. hope you enjoyed the blog?

Sorry...but still can't seem to find a definite answer about the boardwalk balcony cabin views being blocked by the abyss...We have the last four on deck #9 for this March.

Sorry...but still can't seem to find a definite answer about the boardwalk balcony cabin views being blocked by the abyss...We have the last four on deck #9 for this March.

This was posted in another thread on Harmony by Little Britian.

12727 or 12725 I can't remember.

image_zpsckondwo5.jpeg

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Hi there,

From what i can remember they are less likely to be obstructed as much being on deck 9 but i still think they are slightly obstructed by Abyss. (as seen in the post above)

The view is still amazing where ever you are on the board walk. I have a friend that had one overlooking the board walk. I'll get in touch with him today and ask him his thoughts. I'll be in touch.

bb2343b5f6b17f5a22ebaf0d925e529e.jpg

^^^ 9729

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

with my business head on, for that investment, I would want it making money as soon as possible, even if that meant some things were not perfect. Most people will not complain anyhow and its cheaper to deal with the complainers than it is wait until everything perfect.

bb2343b5f6b17f5a22ebaf0d925e529e.jpg

^^^ 9729

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Thanks so much...however disappointing.....Any problems with noise as people rushed by your balcony in that tube screaming ??...The abyss tube also looks pretty close to the balcony railing..is it really ?

Edited by Ashland

The blogger is a Travel Agent Manager - a certain level of bias there I think.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-k9557902-Disneyland_Paris_travel_blog-Disneyland_Paris_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html

Sorry, can't take this thread seriously.

Well found! I detected a whiff of promotion in the constant urging to follow his Twitter.

The blogger is a Travel Agent Manager - a certain level of bias there I think.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-k9557902-Disneyland_Paris_travel_blog-Disneyland_Paris_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html

Sorry, can't take this thread seriously.

Come on, let the guy work. What did you want to see, pictures of the ladders and cables on the hallways, or the boxes pilled up in the suite lounge? Not everything has be destructive criticism.

Come on, let the guy work. What did you want to see, pictures of the ladders and cables on the hallways, or the boxes pilled up in the suite lounge? Not everything has be destructive criticism.

What do I want to see - some declaration of interest would be good. And yes I do prefer the warts an all pics over obvious promotional shots!

Thanks so much...however disappointing.....Any problems with noise as people rushed by your balcony in that tube screaming ??...The abyss tube also looks pretty close to the balcony railing..is it really ?

This photo helps give an idea of the proximity of the slides to the balconies.

c55be5c6b032c2a0cc3821d950904b40.jpg