Liberty OTS which owners suite?

What is/are the preferred Owners Suites on the Liberty. I understand there may be a noise issue in some of the Suites. My parents will be going for their 50th wedding anniversary and dad wants to spoil mom. I just don't want it ruined by excessive noise. He is considering Cabin 1620.

Please give reason why

Thank for your help,

Edited by Wheresthesalt

There can be noise from deck 11 on any suite or cabin located on deck 10 as the pool and Windjammer are both on deck 11. That said we have stayed in several GS's and OS's and did not have a LOT of noise, but certainly some. Usually it is chairs being dragged around at the pool or solarium. Friends recently stayed in a JS under the Windjammer and heard rattling carts early in the morning. Why the most expensive cabins were located under a busy deck is a mystery to me!

The OS cabin is so fantastic, any noise should be a non-issue...They are at least in their 60's...noise won't bother them....I'm in my 60's ...hubby is nearly deaf...they will be fine.

This can't be a serious response. [emoji15]

Thanks for the help, well except for the stupid post about being in 60s and deaf. What is above the hump cabins, I couldn't figure it out. Can people see down onto your balcony from above?

No, deck 11 (pool deck) also extends out and covers the hump staterooms.

We are partial to 1648. Like it's location close to elevators and stairs but mostly because it is Port side, our preference on any ship.:)

Love the port side as well. We have this cabin booked for a B2B in 2018. Do you have any pictures?

• 7 months later...

We have stayed in 1340 on the Freedom of the Seas - did not notice overhead noise once. Love being in the center of the bump out and being able to see forwards and backwards from the balcony. Excellent location to the elevators.

Loved it so much we booked 1340 on the Liberty for January 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums