Live from 3rd Sailing of Empress of Seas (June 6 - June 11, 2016)

I would have gladly taken your place. My DH and I were on the June 6th sailing and had a wonderful time. We were sorry we didn't book a back to back. There were some lingering issues but it was clear that the crew was eager and committed to fixing them. We did not experience any issues getting drinks at the bar. Service was great! My advice is to expect the worst and enjoy what comes. I think you will be surprised in a good way! :)

I hope this is how our cruise goes.....we are booked 7/23. I wonder has ANYBODY had fun on this ship as of late? Any updates on these reviews.

I hope this is how our cruise goes.....we are booked 7/23. I wonder has ANYBODY had fun on this ship as of late? Any updates on these reviews.

Oh, I had fun but I was drinking a lot plus we got to spend two days in Cozumel.

Eric

Winkscruises did a snapchat of RCL swag in the Empress gift shop last week. I saw small ship models in packages on the wall. They seemed really small though, like slightly bigger than a matchbox car? Not sure if you mean bigger ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Winkscruises did a snapchat of RCL swag in the Empress gift shop last week. I saw small ship models in packages on the wall. They seemed really small though, like slightly bigger than a matchbox car? Not sure if you mean bigger ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Those sound like the Christmas tree ornaments. Definitely after the larger models (about 10 - 12" long). [emoji4]

I have a picture of bottle and paper receipt. What else will that accomplish?

Damn. At least you received full price for what you lost. Others have not been so lucky.

It is my opinion that they can't lose your bottle. :eek: "It disappeared." Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Some Misc Picks of MDR Menus, Room Service Menu and Tiny Balcony. Will Post pictures of flooding and a side by side picture of Oasis next to Empress

I read in another thread about the potato and jalapeno soup.....sounds great to me....and I just love Maryland crab cakes....I don't remember the potatoe and jalapeno soup ever being on other menus, but we have had Maryland crab cakes.

Getting my mouth watering....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi FLAROCKS:

Yes, Empress did have a lot of problems recently, hopefully, now most of these issues have been corrected.

Check out the roll call for July 23 Empress. Information I posted about entertainmnent, perfect for "FLAROCKS"!!

Hope you have a great cruise!

Anita