My Carnival Fantasy video 6/20/16 4 day

Presentation

Just sharing my Carnival Cruise video from the Carnival Fantasy to Nassau and Half Moon Cay (missed due to wind) June 20-24 2016.

I created this video on a iPhone6S including capturing photos, videos, and editing on the iPhone with the free app iMovie.

https://www.facebook.com/dougalesusa/posts/10209756093156709

Please let me know what you would like me to add to my next cruise video. Thank you.

Edited by Presentation
Correct typo in date

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed my cruise video. :)

I'm still very new at making videos. It's a hobby. I'm having fun doing it.

Each new video I make I get a little better at making them.

My goal is to do it all on my iPhone. Capture content, editing, and uploading.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
A quick question, did you not get off, or just didn't take any video on HMC? Just curious, love the video..

It was nice seeing my old friend Fantasy again. Taken 8 cruises on her, she just gets better and better.

Thank you for your positive feedback on my video. :)

At Half Moon Cay (HMC) they started tendering passengers to shore but then paused the process and eventually cancelled the process. Guests that made it to shore were returned to the ship then we got a bonus day at sea. The reason given for this was wind. In my opinion, within a hour of leaving HMC the wind died and seas calmed. The weather did the same weather pattern every day, windy night / early morning then calm, sunny day, as you can see in the time lapse early morning portions of my video. To me, it was a head scratcher why the ships officers could not foresee this weather pattern. We could have enjoyed a awesome day on HMC cut short by about 2 hours. Oh well, we still had a great time onboard the ship.

About the ship, she's a grand old gal. I saw a video that she received a refresh about March of 2016.

Someone told me they could not view the above link to my video. So here it is again on YouTube.

Please enjoy my amateur vacation video of our June 2016 Carnival Fantasy 4 day Bahama cruise.

♦️Click here to open video --->

Edited by Presentation

• 1 month later...

We were on Fantasy this year, too, and loved it. I must say tho that I'm not sure I would spend airfare for a 4 day. We live in Key West and have done 2 four day cruises in a row because of vacation time, but it's easy for us to drive to the port and we usually add 2 nites in a hotel to make it a week's vacation. It especially works for those cruises that leave on a Monday and return on a Friday. Next up is a 7 day and we are jonesing for a 7 day! Great video and glad you had a great time.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the video! We sail on the Fantasy next month out of Mobile and are getting super excited.

Just off the Fantasy on Friday. Loved this cruise and ship. I will scan and post the fun times from our 4 day when I get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you by chance post the fun times from your cruise?