NCL does listen

luckyinpa

just a few days after emailing in a suggestion, they called me to tell me they were forwarding it to the appropriate department. this amazed me as most companies just put your stuff in the recycling bin.

Inquiring minds want to know--what was your suggestion?

i wish i could say but for some reason it's apparently a forbidden topic and it's so harmless i wish i had an explanation as to why its forbidden.

lets just say it would be very obvious on the ncl website if this ever were to happen and everyone who was looking to book a cabin would see it.

to the mods ..ive tried to keep this generic and not mention the specific thing so hopefully this doesnt get deleted as well. thx. i just want to to express my joy at possibly being heard :)

i wish i could say but for some reason it's apparently a forbidden topic and it's so harmless i wish i had an explanation as to why its forbidden.

lets just say it would be very obvious on the ncl website if this ever were to happen and everyone who was looking to book a cabin would see it.

to the mods ..ive tried to keep this generic and not mention the specific thing so hopefully this doesnt get deleted as well. thx. i just want to to express my joy at possibly being heard :)

Is it the blinking dot suggestion?

It's not the suggestion that is the problem but the specific mention of who else employs such a device.

The topic is not forbidden.

Your suggestion was for the NCL booking engine to add flashing dots on the deck plans to show the location of available cabins. It's a useful idea, and many other websites manage to do it.

Your other threads were deleted because you mentioned one or more specific TAs that have this feature on their websites, and you gave the addresses.

that thought never crossed my mind. i hope you are right. i guess we will find out soon enough if this is true

this new feature would help me and others tremendously when we are clicking feverishly to get further info on cabin selections