Video Tour of the Breakaway 2 Bedroom Haven Suite

Chesneygirl

Nice cabin, I really wish we could afford one like that. But for our upcoming sailing it was over $8000 for a family of 4. I can't justify that kind of money for a 7 day vacation. Maybe I will be able to manage an upsell. :D

Nice cabin, I really wish we could afford one like that. But for our upcoming sailing it was over $8000 for a family of 4. I can't justify that kind of money for a 7 day vacation. Maybe I will be able to manage an upsell. :D

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :D

Thanks for watching! :)

Beautiful cabin, and nice video. Haven is too rich for my blood, I live on a balcony salary. Nice video too.

Thanks for watching and the nice comment! :D

There's nothing wrong with a balcony cabin. That's what we typically sail in. :);)

Once again another fantastic video. Thank you so much for all you contribute here on Cruise Critic. I am one that loves to see videos & pictures of the different rooms and tours of the ships.

Loved your video! We were in the Haven just 2 cruises before you in 15116 and we loved the room. The Haven staff was amazing and made us fall in love with staying in there. Looking forward to going back to Bermuda in May of 2018 and this time we are taking our younger daughter and a friend and our older daughter and her boyfriend. I think next time I am going to do an aft suite, I just love watching the wake of the boat. And the walking to go to the Haven will help me burn off all those calories!!!

Thanks for posting video of the 2 bedroom. I thought of booking this cabin but there is no way my sons who are both over 6 feet would fit in that room. We could put one on the pull out sofa but we are early risers and they are not. I guess we will stick with 2 balcony rooms.

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :D

Thanks for watching! :)

Thanks, I can certainly dream anyway. Who knows maybe we will be lucky enough. Still 7 of those cabins open on my sailing and 2 other suites available.

Once again another fantastic video. Thank you so much for all you contribute here on Cruise Critic. I am one that loves to see videos & pictures of the different rooms and tours of the ships.

Wow thanks so much for the kind words and praise!

This is exactly why I love to make these videos. You just made my day!! :D

Loved your video! We were in the Haven just 2 cruises before you in 15116 and we loved the room. The Haven staff was amazing and made us fall in love with staying in there. Looking forward to going back to Bermuda in May of 2018 and this time we are taking our younger daughter and a friend and our older daughter and her boyfriend. I think next time I am going to do an aft suite, I just love watching the wake of the boat. And the walking to go to the Haven will help me burn off all those calories!!!

We met a couple on board who showed us their aft suite...the set up was very nice and the balcony was HUGE!! I may have to look into it for our Bermuda cruise next summer.

Thanks, I can certainly dream anyway. Who knows maybe we will be lucky enough. Still 7 of those cabins open on my sailing and 2 other suites available.

If you are anything like me, I would be checking at least 3 times a day every day!! Good Luck! :)

Thanks for sharing, it was lovely! It looked like the pool was enclosed though. Is it? I like to spend my days feeling the sea breeze and working on my tan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The pool roof was never open during our trip although we were told that it is retractable. There is also a door that leads out to a sundeck on the 2nd level of the courtyard that is for the Haven guests only.

Please enjoy this video that I put together of our 2 Bedroom Haven Suite onboard the Breakaway! I'm also working on putting together a vacation video which I will share once it is ready. For now please enjoy this video!

https://vimeo.com/174403457

What a great video... You took me back to march 6th we were 2 bedroom haven room 15102 through an upsell. Omg I want to go back tomorrow!!! Problem is it was our first cruise on ncl and we were spoiled... Great review as we'll... Keep cruising and we will keep reading !!!

Best,

Mark

Thanks and we were totally spoiled as well in the Haven!

It was our first experience and I never imagined that it would have such an impact on us as it did. The service level was top notch all around.

We have a balcony cabin booked for our next Getaway cruise and my husband can already read between the lines when I talk about it,..I think he's scared that I won't be able to sail in anything other then the Haven now...LOL. I will be keeping an eye on prices and keeping my fingers crossed for an up sell or a price drop. We'll see.....:D:p

Edited by Chesneygirl

Thanks! Do you get waited on out there? Is it adult only?

You do get waited on out on the sun deck but it is not adult only. They even come around with wet cold washcloths and fruit co-bobs.

Thanks and we were totally spoiled as well in the Haven!

It was our first experience and I never imagined that it would have such an impact on us as it did. The service level was top notch all around.

We have a balcony cabin booked for our next Getaway cruise and my husband can already read between the lines when I talk about it,..I think he's scared that I won't be able to sail in anything other then the Haven now...LOL. I will be keeping an eye on prices and keeping my fingers crossed for an up sell or a price drop. We'll see.....:D:p

This was our first time in the Haven also and we were totally spoiled to. All the staff we encountered there were wonderful. The quiet in the Haven area was so welcoming and relaxing, we had a hard time walking through the pool area with all the crowds there. Almost like night and day.

The only thing I didn't like was the crowds of kids that collected by the stairs near the entrance to the Haven area on deck 15. Always a group there at night and late at night like after midnight and up until almost 3 AM the last night.

It is going to be hard being in a balcony for our Alaska cruise next year. :o

This was our first time in the Haven also and we were totally spoiled to. All the staff we encountered there were wonderful. The quiet in the Haven area was so welcoming and relaxing, we had a hard time walking through the pool area with all the crowds there. Almost like night and day.

. :o

I'm reading conflicting reports about this area. Some say it's relaxing and others say it's overrun with kids, splashing and being loud. Perhaps it varies from sailing to sailing. You didn't experience rowdy kids in this area?

You do get waited on out on the sun deck but it is not adult only. They even come around with wet cold washcloths and fruit co-bobs.

The Haven is so beautiful, but our children are grown and we enjoy the peace and quiet of adult only areas on ships. We spent most of our time in Vibe on our last cruise. I'm surprised the Haven doesn't have an adult only area like it. We got ice cold towels, sprayed with cold water, fruit kabobs and waited on/pampered there. I'm sure I would have loved the Haven when our children were younger. It's out of our budget anyway, unless we were to get a last minute upsell.

I'm reading conflicting reports about this area. Some say it's relaxing and others say it's overrun with kids, splashing and being loud. Perhaps it varies from sailing to sailing. You didn't experience rowdy kids in this area?

There were definitely a good amount of kids in the Haven area but we did not have any that were loud or unruly. Most were with their parents or taking a dip in the hot tubs. Only saw a few dips in the pool by either kids or adults. was able to read my book and my husband nap the 2 days down to Bermuda.

We had loud and obnoxious 11-13 year olds in O'Sheenan's the last night about 1:15 am with no parents around. There was a table a few away from us with 6 or 7 of them. We got our wings and took them back to the room. Last year we were in mini-suites and we did not encounter as many groups of kids hanging in the stairways like we did this year. I think that more were out of school early whereas last year my daughter was out of school a week or 2 earlier than most in the Northeast. We went the same time, Father's Day week.

Next time we are going the week before Memorial Day so hopefully that will be quiet to.