Kudos to CAS reps

esm54687

I know sometimes we just get caught up in a thread and complain on here about NCL and policies, etc .... but I wanted to take a minute to say there are some fantastic people that work at NCL and today specifically I needed to talk to a CAS representative....

Without getting into details, CAS Rep Javier and his manager, Laura, listened to my issue and resolved it without any stress or headache on my part.

Just a quick thank you to them and all the NCL reps who are the front line and do their best even if the caller is not having a good day :):D;)

I know sometimes we just get caught up in a thread and complain on here about NCL and policies, etc .... but I wanted to take a minute to say there are some fantastic people that work at NCL and today specifically I needed to talk to a CAS representative....

Without getting into details, CAS Rep Javier and his manager, Laura, listened to my issue and resolved it without any stress or headache on my part.

Just a quick thank you to them and all the NCL reps who are the front line and do their best even if the caller is not having a good day :):D;)

have also worked with Javier. Good job.

I have always liked Javier, he has handled a few issues for me also.

I've worked with Javier too and he is wonderful! Whiel I haven't had to resolve any problems, when booking with him he is pleasant, concise, efficient, and informative. He makes it easy and sets a standard all reps should strive for.

CAS, I hope you're seeing this!

I've worked with Javier too and he is wonderful! Whiel I haven't had to resolve any problems, when booking with him he is pleasant, concise, efficient, and informative. He makes it easy and sets a standard all reps should strive for.

CAS, I hope you're seeing this!

I would like to add that CAS agent Anthony has been very helpful to us. Whenever I call he is very knowledgeable and quickly takes care of things for us. Yesterday he took care of promos on three of our upcoming cruises, made sure we got the same cabin back, and sent me new amenity invoices that showed up before our phone call ended.

So glad we get to book all of our cruises through CAS:D