Muster Station Harmony

We have 2 cabins next door to each other with different muster stations. We have F01 & G03 does anyone know where they are located? Thanks!

Two things.

1. No.

2. Does it matter? I get in the highly unlikely occurrence of a Concordia type event you want to be close with everyone in your party. That being said, there seems to be a lot if muster station related threads on CC. I don't get it.

Thanks. Funny, never noticed it before, although it's not something I really cared about either.

Wondering why they would even put that on the setsail pass.

It's new. You wouldn't have seen it unless you cruised on the Harmony.

(I cannot remember if it was on my Anthem or Quantum SetSail Passes :eek:)

It's new. You wouldn't have seen it unless you cruised on the Harmony.

(I cannot remember if it was on my Anthem or Quantum SetSail Passes :eek:)

Must be a Harmony (and Quantum class?) thing. I don't see the muster station on our SetSail passes for upcoming Explorer and Brilliance cruises.

Thanks, I guess I will see it in March. (And no, I won't post and ask where my muster station is. I'll wait and be surprised on board.):D

We have 2 cabins next door to each other with different muster stations. We have F01 & G03 does anyone know where they are located? Thanks!

Not sure where those muster stations are but having said that when we sailed on the Harmony in June most muster stations were inside on the Royal Promenade, ours was infront of Guest Services.

Edited by Pencruise

Must be a Harmony (and Quantum class?) thing. I don't see the muster station on our SetSail passes for upcoming Explorer and Brilliance cruises.

Yes, for the two Anthem cruises we did this past winter sail passes had the muster station on them.

Edited by robtulipe

Not sure where those muster stations are but having said that when we sailed on the Harmony in June most muster stations were inside on the Royal Promenade, ours was infront of Guest Services.

Muster stations are spread across the ship in all the big venues everybody is certainly not in the royal Promenade even if it felt like it.

We were in the Aquatheater. On Allure trips we have been in the dining room and ice arena.

Thanks, I guess I will see it in March. (And no, I won't post and ask where my muster station is. I'll wait and be surprised on board.):D

I don't know how you can stand the suspense all those months.:rolleyes:

Yes, I think it's just on Quantum class and now Harmony. The online check-in for my cruise on Anthem last month and upcoming Harmony cruise was different, including uploading the picture. Setsail pass looked a lot different and had more info. For these cruises Port check-in is done with roving agents with an iPad and not at a desk. Seapass cards are in the staterooms. My Setsail passes for my September Allure cruises are the traditional type.

Sorry, this is my first time on RCCL. This "SetSail Pass", that isn't the "Guest Ticket Booklet" I just printed out? There is more paperwork to come? :confused:

The SetSail pass is the boarding pass. It gets you into the terminal quicker and also saves some time at check-in.

The Guest Ticket Booklet should be read, but I don't see a reason to print it.

If Harmony has the same muster station setup as Allure.

F01-4 would be, I think, the dining room on deck 5.

G01-4 would be the Aqua theater.

Yes, as soon as I saw the two different muster stations, I knew that even though these cabins are next to each other, they are on different sides of a fire zone boundary, and will have a fire door between them. Hence the different main muster stations ("F" vs. "G").

The SetSail pass is the boarding pass. It gets you into the terminal quicker and also saves some time at check-in.

The Guest Ticket Booklet should be read, but I don't see a reason to print it.

I printed it because it had the luggage tags. Besides, I work at a major printer manufacturer... So it didn't cost me anything. :)

On Anthem tomorrow and muster is on our set sail pass. I am happy to be be anywhere where we don't need to stand in line - on behind another and next to others, in the heat and the sun. That is what happened on our last cruise - Rhapsody out of Chile. People in my muster station started to move away from the "stand here" area so they could get into the shade. I am happy with indoor areas - and hearing the "wash your hands" theme song....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On Anthem tomorrow and muster is on our set sail pass. I am happy to be be anywhere where we don't need to stand in line - on behind another and next to others, in the heat and the sun. That is what happened on our last cruise - Rhapsody out of Chile. People in my muster station started to move away from the "stand here" area so they could get into the shade. I am happy with indoor areas - and hearing the "wash your hands" theme song....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Get to your Muster Station early. There are not enough seats for everyone at your station. Unless you want to stand for 20-ish minutes, get there early.

:)

We've had cabins next to each other in different muster stations the kids at one and adults at a different one. Didn't know till we checked in. Pier side said they would change it when we got the bracelets for the kids, bracelet table said to check with guest services, GS said to talk to them at the kids club their bracelets would have to be changed, kids club said they don't have the manifest check with the person with the manifest at the muster station. At the muster station they just crossed the kids off the list and told us to take them with us to check in at our station. At our station they just wrote the kids cabin # and their names on the bottom of the sheet but never changed their bracelets. Was definitely not worth the time to try and change it. Hopefully you're not traveling with small kids.

Wondering why they would even put that on the setsail pass.

Just a guess, but it´s the one thought that crossed my mind for putting it on the setsail pass.

In the past you would get your seapass Card during the check-in and board the ship with the seapass Card in Hand having the Muster Station printed on.

Now with the new check-in procedure you won´t get your seapass Card with the muster Station on it until you get to your cabin.

I think they want you to know your muster Station from the second you get onboard, so they now print it on the setsail pass, which serves many of the pruposes of your seapass Cards until you get that one from the cabin.

Even though the ship has not sailed yet there still could be an emergency to call for muster.

• 2 years later...

Just printed my setsail pass for my upcoming cruise on Allure. We have a neighborhood GTY, which means I dont know if Ive been assigned Boardwalk or Central park. However, I know our muster is F02...anyone have any idea if this muster location helps indicate which neighborhood Im in? I am just curious and will be grateful for either one.