Muster Station Harmony

3 minutes ago, kimala said:

Just printed my setsail pass for my upcoming cruise on Allure. We have a neighborhood GTY, which means I dont know if Ive been assigned Boardwalk or Central park. However, I know our muster is F02...anyone have any idea if this muster location helps indicate which neighborhood Im in? I am just curious and will be grateful for either one.

F2 is in the dining room.  We’ve had the DR as a muster station in BW balconies but never when we’ve been in a CP balcony. 

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

F2 is in the dining room.  We’ve had the DR as a muster station in BW balconies but never when we’ve been in a CP balcony. 

Thanks sooo much! I like the BW because I have a chance at a partial ocean view. 

• Like 1

Thats exciting to me. I am also F02 and was thinking the same thing . I hope its boardwalk balcony. we have a guaranty neighborhood balcony so i know that both are nice but i was hoping for boardwalk. If its showing the aquatheater that would be FANTASTIC. But i will be happy . Its so funny that everyone else caught the muster station numbers in their set sail pass hope they schedule the staterooms soon. In fact i came to p[ost this on cruise critic just to find out if anyone knew where we would be. This is our first time on the alurew it looks amazing. The Oasis of The Seas was amazing.

On 8/17/2016 at 10:57 PM, constable145 said:

Two things.

1. No.

2. Does it matter? I get in the highly unlikely occurrence of a Concordia type event you want to be close with everyone in your party. That being said, there seems to be a lot if muster station related threads on CC. I don't get it.

On Symphony the G muster station was at the aqua theater. Also was on our set sail pass.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Where is the alternative muster for Aqua Theater if its raining?

Boarding Harmony on Sunday

There is none John.  You just take your umbrella and begin "Singing in The Rain."  If you go down front you can be the leader of the singing. lol

Actually a good question.

Edited by Snit13
add

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Where is the alternative muster for Aqua Theater if its raining?

Boarding Harmony on Sunday

2 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

There is none John.  You just take your umbrella and begin "Singing in The Rain."  If you go down front you can be the leader of the singing. lol

Actually a good question.

There actually are alternative muster locations for the "G" muster station.  We had thunderstorms at muster on one of our sailings and the four G muster stations were moved.  One was in the picture gallery, one was in the schooner bar, and the other two were on either side of the covered area on the boardwalk between the doors to the boardwalk and the carousel.  There were crew members with signs for each separate muster so people could scan in as usual.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

There actually are alternative muster locations for the "G" muster station.  We had thunderstorms at muster on one of our sailings and the four G muster stations were moved.  One was in the picture gallery, one was in the schooner bar, and the other two were on either side of the covered area on the boardwalk between the doors to the boardwalk and the carousel.  There were crew members with signs for each separate muster so people could scan in as usual.

Thanks, I heard there was. Well keep our eyes open

• Like 1

Can anyone verify that the F02 Muster and deck 10 on Allure = Boardwalk balcony? I am simply curious as I have a gty neighborhood reservation for Oct 27th. And yes I know I could have booked a specific cabin but being in either Central Park or Boardwalk would not be a deal breaker. In fact either one os a huge upgrade from what normally do which is an inside cabin.