Reflection Persian Garden

jules815

I'll be sailing on Reflection next year with my daughter. We were just talking about this cruise, and she asked if we'll have access to the Persian Garden? We'll be in room 2109, which is an S1 Sky Suite and very close to the spa/gym area. Is there a fee for access, and if so, what would it be for day/week? We're looking forward to a very relaxing week on Reflection. :)

Unfortunately only Aqua class has PG included. We bought a pass on Silhouette in June on our 12 night cruise for $179 or $199 for two people.

The Reflection PG is the best and missed it while on the Silhouette.

The Reflection PG is the best and missed it while on the Silhouette.

Curious, how do they differ? I'd always assumed all S class PG were the same.

I'm on Reflection November 26 and looking forward to it.

Thank you for the info. Seems like something to use a few times, but I don't think we'd want to pay for an entire week.

You can also get a day pass, something like $29 I think. They also discount while in port up until 1pm on port days. I also think you may be able to negotiate. As you are in a sky suite, talk to the Michael's Club Concierge and see what they can do. Maybe nothing, nut they may have a day pass or something.

Also, if you get any spa treatments, you get the day in PG as part of treatments. I did a 3 session acupuncture treatment over 6 days while on a 13 night TA, and my therapist gave me the full cruise access to PG at no charge.

Curious, how do they differ? I'd always assumed all S class PG were the same.

I'm on Reflection November 26 and looking forward to it.

On Reflection there are more heated loungers, an ice/cold room, the sauna is a wood sauna vs. a tiled one and has the clear windows overlooking the water, and the steam room is larger with individual marble(?) seats. I think there's a separate aromatherapy steam room, but not certain.

On Reflection there are more heated loungers, an ice/cold room, the sauna is a wood sauna vs. a tiled one and has the clear windows overlooking the water, and the steam room is larger with individual marble(?) seats. I think there's a separate aromatherapy steam room, but not certain.

TexSea is spot on. Reflection has 2x the tiled loungers of Silhouette. The steam room is a hammam, so very wet inside with hot air, and sprayers to cool off while steaming. I do not believe the other S ships have the ice room, but they have cold showers, this is like sitting in a deep freeze for a quick cool off. We were on the recent 10 night Med cruise, and the Persian Gardens was a great getaway when returning to the boat from 1/2 day tours. Some days there were only a few people around early afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is not a listed perk and has not been true in the past. Where are you getting this info? Is it a new offering?

I do not believe it is a Suite perk - but it is and Elite and higher Captain's Club benefit.

Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port)

I do not believe it is a Suite perk - but it is and Elite and higher Captain's Club benefit.

Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port)

While technically you are correct, suites typically receive the Elite coupon sheets regardless of status (this is not a published perk, but so far in all my suites I have received the sheets, even before I reached Elite, and on a couple I received my coupon sheets IN ADDITION to the elite coupons), therefore they get the coupon for access via the coupon.

With our Diamond RC status, we're Elite with CC, so that wouldn't be a problem either. I wasn't aware this was a CC perk. If not a perk, I wouldn't mind purchasing a day pass to check it out. I just don't think I'd pay for an entire week in advance.

Appreciate the info.

While technically you are correct, suites typically receive the Elite coupon sheets regardless of status (this is not a published perk, but so far in all my suites I have received the sheets, even before I reached Elite, and on a couple I received my coupon sheets IN ADDITION to the elite coupons), therefore they get the coupon for access via the coupon.

This has not happened to me yet on Celebrity when staying in Sky Suites (the last two trips). I'm not yet Elite and have only gotten the coupons for Classic.

This may sound like an odd question to ask, but what do folks usually wear when they go to the Persian Garden on S class ships? Most photos show people in robes lying on the beds but the robe will be really uncomfortable in the sauna/steam room! It's coed so I am assuming it's not clothing optional so bathing suits then? I'm staying in AQ room for the first time and wonder if I can just walk from my room to PG in my robe (one flight up and down the hall).

This may sound like an odd question to ask, but what do folks usually wear when they go to the Persian Garden on S class ships? Most photos show people in robes lying on the beds but the robe will be really uncomfortable in the sauna/steam room! It's coed so I am assuming it's not clothing optional so bathing suits then? I'm staying in AQ room for the first time and wonder if I can just walk from my room to PG in my robe (one flight up and down the hall).

Remember the spiral staircase that leads right up from the deck below the spa.

We actually prefer the S class PG...while there are fewer "rooms" they seem quieter and more relaxing. Also the lock system in the locker room is not that easy, esp if like me you have a touch of arthritis.

You might enjoy a day pass as an alt to a full cruise pass.

There are dry saunas..with big window..in the ladies/mens locker room...no fee!

Note also that the Solarium and Spa are on Ref are not on the same deck as is the case with

S Class...being on the same deck makes it easier to enjoy a spa/solarium day. To others it may not matter...

And Canyon Ranch is something else to consider!

Edited by hcat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just booked the Reflection for April of 2018 and were tossing around booking a suite or AQ cabin. Since we love Blu and the Persian Gardens we opted for AQ. My hubby is so excited for this as we have only sailed Millennium Class ships and they seem to be different from the Infinity and the Summit. Truthfully, I can't wait either....it's so relaxing!

We just booked the Reflection for April of 2018 and were tossing around booking a suite or AQ cabin. Since we love Blu and the Persian Gardens we opted for AQ. My hubby is so excited for this as we have only sailed Millennium Class ships and they seem to be different from the Infinity and the Summit. Truthfully, I can't wait either....it's so relaxing!

You'll love the S class. The only thing missing is the T-pool. I spend a lot of time in these on the M class ships. Just love it.

I would suggest that Colombiangirl consider a sky suite rather then AQ. The cabin is at least 50% larger and the new suite restaurant is great! If you are in a suite you also get access to Michael's club which is wonderful! In addition to the other perks, you can also dine in Blu if you happen to like the menu they are offering that day. Of course you have to decide what works best for your budget.

Enjoy your cruise!

We really thought about it cruise a holic. As much as I would have loved to I can't. The difference was $4000. 6 months prior to this sailing we are doing a 16 day transatlantic on Oceania. Sailing AQ was the way we were able to afford both sailings. Maybe next time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Sounds like a plan! You will enjoy the ship! The reflection and Silhouette are our favorites! We love the lawn grill specialty restaurant! They offer a lunch also one day on the cruise which is a great deal- only difference is the dessert. But the first night, you can get a good discount if you want to try it!

Your transatlantic cruise sounds wonderful!

Enjoy