Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I would guess that she will start in New Jersey in the late spring / early summer of 2018.

Thanks, Bob. I am anxiously waiting for the late summer and fall 2018 intineraries. I would replace our currently booked cruise with something on a larger ship. We love Voyager class and this would be a great addition to the east coast departures.

Sorry if this is obvious, but Is Anthem the only choice from Cape Liberty in January-March, 2019? Any other cruise lines sail from Cape Liberty/NY for 10+ nights? Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, only NCL has a ship in NYC year round, out of Brooklyn. Cape Liberty is only used by other RCL brands (Celebrity, Aida)

I'm still trying to figure out which ship (s) will be in Europe in Sept/Oct/Nov.

Here's what I found from the press release:

Ships not listed:

Empress (retired?)

Freedom

Legend

Mariner

Ovation

Quantum

Voyager

Ships only listing sailings in Winter: (not sure if this means they could still do Europe in the fall)

Brilliance

Independence

Jewel

Navigator

Rhapsody

Vision

I don't know if this list means anything...just something I noticed. I'm hoping for a ship sailing to our out of Venice, which means it would have to be one of the smaller ships.

I'm still trying to figure out which ship (s) will be in Europe in Sept/Oct/Nov.

Ships not listed:

Empress (retired?)

Freedom

Legend

Mariner

Ovation

Quantum

Voyager

Ships only listing sailings in Winter: (not sure if this means they could still do Europe in the fall)

Brilliance

Independence

Jewel

Navigator

Rhapsody

Vision

I don't know if this list means anything...just something I noticed. I'm hoping for a ship sailing to our out of Venice, which means it would have to be one of the smaller ships.

Empress is probably Cuba bound.

Symphony, Independence, Navigator, Brilliance, Serenade, Jewel, Rhapsody and Jewel. are all set up to do Europe in the summer of 2018

Ships not listed:

Freedom San Juan

Legend sold

Mariner Far East/Asia

Ovation Far East/Asia, Australia

Quantum Far East/Asia

Voyager Far East/Asia, Australia

Brilliance Amsterdam in summer, Med in fall

Independence Southampton

Jewel Rome

Navigator Southampton

Rhapsody Venice

Vision Barcelona

I've posted the most likely home ports/deployments in red.