Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I called RCCL last night to fins out about Freedom for summer 2018 and rep Andrew told me it was going to Europe and itineraries would be released the week of 3/20/17. Pretty sure he didn't know what he was talking about :D

Any thoughts on when Freedom itinerary will be released? The same time as Anthem??

Freedom is not going to Europe. Freedom is expected to homeport in San Juan. Those itineraries should be out next week with the rest of the Caribbean sailings.

Freedom is not going to Europe. Freedom is expected to homeport in San Juan. Those itineraries should be out next week with the rest of the Caribbean sailings.

Can't wait. All this waiting for itineraries is a right pain. With technology these days can't everything be released at the same time...

I knew he was wrong but wasn't inclined to get into an argument with him. I just Thanks and hung up.

We're booked. Having watched the deployment over previous weeks, the only thing those who stubbornly wait for the cruises to become available online are going to get is higher prices as things are selling by phone. If you're going to book, I'd encourage you to call.