Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Thank you to everyone on this thread who has been so helpful in pinpointing when the TA of my dreams was opening for booking! Just snagged cabin 9256 on Serenade's WB TA for August 2018. They made the itinerary more interesting than for 2017, for my taste, by adding Lerwick, Scotland (as on the 2017 Vision TA) and an extra stop in Iceland, at Isafjordur. It's 16 days in 2018, instead of 15 like the 2017 crossing, Copenhagen to Boston.

I'm over the moon!!! Price was high, but the OBC transferred from my on board booking was also bumped up another $100 by the current promotion, and I got a fantastic cabin, so now I can keep an eye for price drops, knowing I already got what I hadly dared to dream of, maybe because the high prices drove others away at first.

Thank you all SO much! :*:*

I haven't heard what Vision's WB ports are. It's a 13 night sailing from Barcelona to Miami departing on 10/18/18. When I spoke to them JS 8588 was still open. Price was around 3700 USD for two with CA discount. The JOS itinerary I booked from Rome for 11/5/18 is 12 nights stopping in Valencia, Lisbon and the Azores before San Juan.

The CA agent checked for Brilliance sailings in Sept/Oct 2018 but they weren't up yet.

Sounds like Vision will hit dry dock after the TA

We had 9256 for 12 nights on Serenade a few years ago. You will love it! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that your trip works out for you this time around!

Hi! I just booked 9256 on Serenade for the 2018 WB TA. Any chance you have cabin pics you can share? I'm trying to get my husband as excited about this as I am, and having trouble finding good images to show him. I'm doing my best not to dance around the office right now, because that could get awkward... :D

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Yes, you have 60 days from the original booking to transfer.

Thank you - you are always so helpful. And will that apply if I use an open booking number? I didn't have a TA assigned to that on purpose so I would have options.

Yikes. That Price??

Brilliance Westbound TA ... Amsterdam, Waterford Ireland, Dublin Ireland, Belfast, Cork, Ponta Delgada, Tampa.

Starting from £952.00pp inside stateroom.

Will be giving this a miss. Not interested in the stops or the price.

Thank you - you are always so helpful. And will that apply if I use an open booking number? I didn't have a TA assigned to that on purpose so I would have options.

Technically, you should be able to transfer an open booking too. The rule used to be that you could transfer up to 60 days after you first assign it to a cruise. However, you may want to confirm that before you purchase an open booking. I've found that the number of folks working in corporate that know of these obscure rules keeps getting smaller, so you may have to jump through some hoops to transfer the open booking if it's been more than 60 days since it was purchased.

Thanks everyone for posting.

On a whim just called RCL uk and booked Jewel TA 5th Nov and managed to snag GS 1600 corner aft. Total price for 2 was £4238 with C and A discount, gratuites, $200 obc and return flights from London. I think that's a pretty good price!

Julie

Not a prob...much of the info I used came from the good people contributing to this roll last year and especially this one.

Bob (Clarea) thanks for setting me straight on the Roll Call starter. I feel stupid but am happy today; we were going to be 2 points shy of Diamond after our spring/'18!transatlantic we just booked but because it is a 14-nighter we will be Diamond after ut instead of our current "Rusty Scrap Steel" status.

Not sure why you feel stupid - it appears you did very well - if you're referring to the TA when you'll be in 1100, that means you're getting 28 points - Congrats!!!

Wowza. Earlier, I placed a '24 hour hold' on the May/Brilliance/GS and so after confirming w/ the DW, I called back to place the deposit & firm things up. The rep tells me there was a clerical error of $159 to our benefit. :) On a personal note, the 9th day of this cruise will place us to the Diamond level.

Thanks to all that participated in posting info on this thread!

Someone on here booked the 1st May baltic over the phone so I called and asked about the Ta and Bingo

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Alex, if you don't mind me asking, which number do you use? My TA is having a terrible time getting any sense on the phones for the cruises we're wanting

Thanks Carol

Just booked Brilliance Ta from Tampa to Amsterdam on April 5th. Managed to get Js 1100. Happy with that

Thanks everyone for posting.

I just booked JS 1100 coming back to the US on Brilliance Sept 1st...[emoji41]

Take care of it......lol

Overall I booked 5 TAs in 2018 (Aft corners).....now I just got to figure out which ones we'll be doing. Feels like I've been on the phone with that poor rep for hours.

Thanks to Everyone for the heads up!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I just booked JS 1100 coming back to the US on Brilliance Sept 1st...[emoji41]

Take care of it......lol

Overall I booked 5 TAs in 2018 (Aft corners).....now I just got to figure out which ones we'll be doing. Feels like I've been on the phone with that poor rep for hours.

Thanks to Everyone for the heads up!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Is the 1100 after or before C and A discount.

Alex, if you don't mind me asking, which number do you use? My TA is having a terrible time getting any sense on the phones for the cruises we're wanting

Thanks Carol

The 0844 then ending in 4005, can't remember the middle bit.

Hope you have success