Johnny Rockets fee?

LovetheSea

We will be on the Explorer on Friday. What is the fee for Johnny Rockets these days? I looked all over the RCCL website and could not find the info? When it was free, I used to go and maybe just get a sundae. Or onion rings. But now there is a fee, I will only go for a meal. Too bad.

Edited by LovetheSea

Just off Majesty and went there 2 times, $6.95 and there was not added tip, we just added the tip when we signed the receipt.

Excellent both times and soda is included.....great burgers, FF and oh my gosh the onion rings! Had the best server and he even came over and spoke to us the second time we came in and we were not at one of his tables. The first time he told us we MUST save room for the special apple pie they made just for us :), we were too full and could not try it. On the second visit when he came over he told us they baked a new pie for us and it was just warming down enough to put the ice cream on it. Well, how can you not get a slice after that???? Even though we were stuffed, we got a slice to split between us and we ate it all, it was delicious!

Is it different on different ships? On Anthem last month everything was ala carte, $2.50 per burger, $1.50 for French fries or onion rings

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Yes, it is a la carte on Quantum class ships, but a fixed fee on the others.

:)

(and has breakfast, without charge, on Oasis class ships)

Is Johnny Rockets open for lunch too, or just dinner? And is it open on just sea days or any days?

JR is open for lunch too. Hours and days vary by ship and itinerary. If you post what ship you are asking about, someone might be able to relate their experience.

We will be on the Explorer on Friday. What is the fee for Johnny Rockets these days? I looked all over the RCCL website and could not find the info? When it was free, I used to go and maybe just get a sundae. Or onion rings. But now there is a fee, I will only go for a meal. Too bad.

$6.95 per person

Go for the free breakfast.

Wow... $7.00!!!!!!!!

What a bargain for fast food on a cruise ship.

But now it includes a "soda"

Somebody stop me................................

:D Too funny. I agree for the most part.

Then again, after being out of the country for 2 weeks, trying something new every meal for 2 weeks,,,,, damn it, I was ready for a Micky D Big Mac. Something familiar.

:D Too funny. I agree for the most part.

Then again, after being out of the country for 2 weeks, trying something new every meal for 2 weeks,,,,, damn it, I was ready for a Micky D Big Mac. Something familiar.

Was in the Dominican for 3 weeks once, first thing I did when I landed back in the US was head straight to Wendy's, never tasted so good.

So I have been hearing conflicting reports on different sites about the soda. I do not drink soda, coffee or alchohol (i know boring right) so we will not be getting drink packages. However other members of my party will. So if the soda is included JR would be worth the price becuase they would get an extra treat. However when I asked about it on another site I was told soda was only included if you had the drink package. Sailing on independence. Is the soda included?

So I have been hearing conflicting reports on different sites about the soda. I do not drink soda, coffee or alchohol (i know boring right) so we will not be getting drink packages. However other members of my party will. So if the soda is included JR would be worth the price becuase they would get an extra treat. However when I asked about it on another site I was told soda was only included if you had the drink package. Sailing on independence. Is the soda included?

Since the latest price increase earlier this year soda is now included at JR's.

We'll be boarding Majesty next week. I LOVE JR Peanut Butter milkshakes (not 'officially' on the menu but they will make it). Does anyone know if you can just order the shakes as 'to go' and not have to pay the extra fee?

Thanx

Erika

Yes, you can get the shakes to go.