Getting to Miami airport after our cruise

Indianamale

We are getting conflicting reports if Uber is allowed to pick up at POM and if they are allowed to go to the Miami airport.

I just took them to and from a cruise at POM last month and use the for MIA all the time.

For 9 passengers and bags it will be hard to beat two mini-van taxis at $27+tip per cab. You may need to wait a few minutes for mini-van/SUV cabs to work their way up to the front of the taxi line at POM

You'd need 3 Ubers or two Uber XLs to fit all 9 plus bags, especially if any in your group packs like my wife! :o

• 1 month later...
For 9 passengers and bags it will be hard to beat two mini-van taxis at $27+tip per cab. You may need to wait a few minutes for mini-van/SUV cabs to work their way up to the front of the taxi line at POM

You'd need 3 Ubers or two Uber XLs to fit all 9 plus bags, especially if any in your group packs like my wife! :o

Cab from FLL cruise terminal to MIA is $27 + tip? I thought it was much higher than that or am I misunderstanding something? Sounds like cab is cheaper than uber?

Cab from FLL cruise terminal to MIA is $27 + tip? I thought it was much higher than that or am I misunderstanding something? Sounds like cab is cheaper than uber?

Port of Miami to Miami airport is a fixed $27. POM to Fort Lauderdale is around $80 without extended traffic delays. However UberX will almost always be cheaper than a taxi no matter the route.