Nieuw Amsterdam or Eurodam

carlp

We were on the Nieuw Amsterdam in May and it was beautiful! It looked as good or better than it had when we were on it in its first year of cruising. I think the Eurodam was refurbished last year. We are going on the Eurodam next May.

Andrea

Nieuw Amsterdam goes into Drydock in Early November of 2017 and will receive the same upgrades/changes that Eurodam received this past December - Gallery Bar (replacing Northern Lights Nightclub), Billboard Onboard dueling Pianos(replacing Piano Bar / Sports Bar), Lincoln Center Stage (in a portion of Explorers Lounge), New York Pizza, Suite Enhancements and other basic maintenance and updates throughout the ship as needed.

Nieuw Amsterdam goes into Drydock in Early November of 2017 and will receive the same upgrades/changes that Eurodam received this past December - Gallery Bar (replacing Northern Lights Nightclub), Billboard Onboard dueling Pianos(replacing Piano Bar / Sports Bar), Lincoln Center Stage (in a portion of Explorers Lounge), New York Pizza, Suite Enhancements and other basic maintenance and updates throughout the ship as needed.

A slight clarification: NA already has NY Pizza; I ate there way too often in February. NA also has the new digital entertainment system and the huge flat panel TVs. I'm looking forward to all the rest.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...