Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Yes. No walk in, only reservations according to daily planner

[/img]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Can you post the full day restaurant schedule, from the daily planner, for a normal day (no embarkation or debarkation)? Excited to see what time the restaurants open up for breakfast and dinner :D

I am curious about the noise level by the Ultimate Abyss down on the boardwalk....is there a lot of screaming? We are in the deck 8 AQ suite in February and I was wondering if we would be hearing a lot of screaming on the balcony. Thanks!

I'm in 9329 on the November 12th sailing. The tube looks like it's about 15 feet in front of my balcony. I am sure I'll hear lots of screaming.

Oh that's great, do they allow HDMI hookups? I could of sworn I've tried to put movies up before but it didn't let me on other ships, for some reason I thought they disabled them...

Not disabled, just hard to change to any external input (you need your own remote).

Does anyone know what time you arrive in Port Everglades on Friday or is it Saturday? I am sailing on Saturday and CANNOT wait! I want to be there for her arrival in the wee hours of the morning if possible.

Also, does anyone know who her Godmother is yet? I didn't look too much but I never heard who it was from the contest. I was so upset that it was only for those in southern Florida!!!

One other thing...is there anything that is not ready as of yet? Are all the shows and water slides/slide working? I sure hope so!! I heard bad things about her and am hoping that is not true!!! We are in a Crown Loft Suite and I have 3 cousins who have NEVER sailed, let alone on this class of ship and in this type of suite. I hope it is good!!!

Does anyone know what time you arrive in Port Everglades on Friday or is it Saturday? I am sailing on Saturday and CANNOT wait! I want to be there for her arrival in the wee hours of the morning if possible.

Also, does anyone know who her Godmother is yet? I didn't look too much but I never heard who it was from the contest. I was so upset that it was only for those in southern Florida!!!

One other thing...is there anything that is not ready as of yet? Are all the shows and water slides/slide working? I sure hope so!! I heard bad things about her and am hoping that is not true!!! We are in a Crown Loft Suite and I have 3 cousins who have NEVER sailed, let alone on this class of ship and in this type of suite. I hope it is good!!!

They have some tehnical problems with the aqua theater right now and the are builing something on one of the bars on deck 15.

Everything else is open as far as I know.

Abyss, water slides, flowriders, zip line, carousell, rising tide bar, biobic bar are all open

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Interesting. Coastal Kitchen dinner is for "Grand Suite and above only"? Looks like the Junior Suite cruisers will be hitting the Windjammer after all. :confused:

I thought I read that this restriction is only for the current transatlantic cruise.

Solarium is complementary for dinner now???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, complementary. We tried to get a reservation for dinner. But it was full. We hope to have better luck next time.

Pizza eater, I did not notice any screams on the Abyss. It is a very nice ride. The idea is scarier than the ride. We enjoyed it.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas