Silhouette - No June 2017 sailings?

simmo

I was wondering if anybody has any ideas as to why there are no advertised sailings on the Silhouette in June 2017. Could she be heading for a refurbishment? Or maybe they are just sold out? We are heading off on a Baltic cruise on her in July 2017 (very exciting!) and it would be great if the ship had just had a refurb!

Simmo

• 4 weeks later...

We were the cruise before the charter on Equinox in 2015. The ship booking for a month disappeared from all websites until the charter selected the time they wanted and then bookings around those weeks started appearing again. Subsequently our cruise was poorly advertised and some great bargains were released closer to sail date.

She is doing 7 day cruises from Stockholm all of June 2017 but most are charters and only the one at the end of June is bookable via Celebrity.

A refurb is not required, she is fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

She is doing 7 day cruises from Stockholm all of June 2017 but most are charters and only the one at the end of June is bookable via Celebrity.

A refurb is not required, she is fine!

Thanks. I have been delaying the purchasing of air in case the 29th June sailing is cancelled because of a charter. Hopefully it is safe to go ahead now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. I have been delaying the purchasing of air in case the 29th June sailing is cancelled because of a charter. Hopefully it is safe to go ahead now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

June 29 is safe! We booked it as well.

• 1 month later...

We are looking at that June 29th sailing, but I just noticed there's only one day in St. Pete (and two in Stockholm)? Is that right? Reading other reviews sounds like one day is not enough. Did anyone have concerns about that.

All the other options we're looking have flaws though. We really want to try Celbrity.

We are looking at that June 29th sailing, but I just noticed there's only one day in St. Pete (and two in Stockholm)? Is that right? Reading other reviews sounds like one day is not enough. Did anyone have concerns about that.

All the other options we're looking have flaws though. We really want to try Celbrity.

How bout 7.2.2017 Eclipse 14 days Baltic (3 days St. Pete)?

Embark Southampton.

• 4 months later...
What is a charter? I was hoping a refurb was coming up?

No refurb at all. State Farm Insurance has chartered the Celebrity Silhouette the whole month of June 2017 to reward top sellers and their families with 7 day-cruise in the Baltic Sea. They have also chartered planes to fly these groups to Stockholm. I have family going with the 22 June group.

Equinox had the new Blu menu last month we really liked the new menu.

Did you post them? Or review them...i can't recall but may have missed it...or forgotten! Interested either way...thanks