Diamond...FINALLY!!!

AJ's Girl

Our Sailing on Oasis Oct 8th made us Diamond C&A Members FINALLY! I know this might not be exciting to many' date=' but to us...WHOOP WHOOP! I looked over the document on RCCL's webiste to see benefits are added so I know, but does anyone know what the gift is that you get for obtaining Diamond Status??[/quote']

Congrats! We are now no longer the newest Diamond members! (actually just completed our 2nd cruise as diamond! Your status should show up online real soon!

I think, technically, no, but I've heard a lot of times where the Concierge doesn't mind. Especially if your daughter isn't old enough to drink the free drinks. A lot of times, from what I've seen, it depends on how busy the lounge is.

She could certainly go in when the nightly cocktail parties are not in session (like in the morning or during the day to play cards or whatever).

Tom

My daughter is in my stateroom. She is platinum, I am diamond. Can she go into the lounge with me?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our Freedom cruise in May (our second as Diamond), one benefit we used was a priority line at Guest Services. We don't usually need GS, but we did a couple of times on that cruise and is was really nice not to have to stand in that long line. I'm not sure if all ships have this - maybe just the larger ones?

Just checked RC website and we are now officially Diamond. We don't drink so if any of you are ever on the same cruise look me up I just may buy you a drink seeing I have 3 Free Drinks and won't use it.;) The balcony discount will be nice though.:D

You can use it for soda, if you drink that. That is all I drink with my freebies.

Gwen :)

We get our block on our upcoming sailing on Freedom. My DH is looking forward to it.

We do also have received cheese platters or chocolate covered strawberries as a nice Chef's Gift during the sailing since we have become Diamond. D+ will take us a couple of years more to reach....but we sincerely doubt that Pinnacle will be in our future.

We love the balcony discount, the DL, the drink coupons if we don't use the DL; the free photo, priority boarding (although we generally arrive early and never crowded anyway).

We just love cruising with Royal....the rest just comes with it.

Out next sailing, which is presently scheduled on Freedom, gets us a block too. If we sneak in a cruise before that one I'll have to be very careful which ship we book as that one will produce a block instead.

Out next sailing, which is presently scheduled on Freedom, gets us a block too. If we sneak in a cruise before that one I'll have to be very careful which ship we book as that one will produce a block instead.

Tell me about it. My block schedule is all jacked up. Keep sneaking in extras, others get cancelled, etc...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We got our pins.:D
We never received any pins when we reached Diamond status, which we reached before we boarded the Allure in 2014. I'll be on Harmony in December staying in a GS and one of us will be in a JS -- also a Diamond status. I guess I should call RCCI C&A to find out what happened to our pins?:confused::mad:

I grew up in Annapolis, MD, home of the US Naval Academy, and am a retired Annapolis police captain (law enforcement follows army style ranking, but we didn't have as many ranks - our chief wore colonel insignia). I agree with lucymorgan's comment, "Usually people reach high rank because they inspire others," but the key word here is "usually." Although the snobs are a small minority, they seem to be among the most readily recalled due to their "unique" demeanor.

Howdy neighbor!! I was just at the Annapolis MVA last Saturday!!:)

Howdy neighbor!! I was just at the Annapolis MVA last Saturday!!:)

Always a fun place!:rolleyes: Better than the Glen Burnie office, but not my idea of a good time...

Definitely contact C&A. Our pins were waiting in our cabin on our first D cruise. Yours might have been overlooked.