On the Vista TA

pamrose228

We have sailed with Ben twice and generally have enjoyed the piano bar with him. He does talk a bit much though.

....and he does use a lot of props. I do remember Laura and ..... a guy who was from the Philippines whom was excellent but can't remember his name.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sailed with him in past year and he was good but also dont remember his name.

He had a classic he always sang a couple of times. Kenny Rogers "you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille" and then the audience chipped in with some descriptive adjectives .....

He had a classic he always sang a couple of times. Kenny Rogers "you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille" and then the audience chipped in with some descriptive adjectives .....

For first time ever we picked a cruise because of the PBE Elizabeth Seltzer. Saw her on Glory a little while ago and she was awesome

• 2 months later...
We just booked Vista for December 2017 (such a long wait :(). Can you tell me if there's an outlet behind the bed? DH will be bringing his CPAP.

Thanks! Post some photos if you can!

nope , bring a ext cord

Would love to know where the lady bought the awesome magnets of Carnival Vista that she gave out on the cabin crawl.

Hello Marilyn and Happy New Year. I will ask my friend Julie about the magnets. Thank you for the pin you gave me. My friend Joyce's parents were from Sarnia. She was sorry she didn't get to meet you.

BTW I am doing a TA out of Copenhagen this August (Vision OTS) Fabulous itinerary. Only $925 p/p when I booked and it sold out quickly. 16 days

Copenhagen & Skagen -Denmark

Kristianstand & Stavanger Norway,

Lerwick Shetland Scotland,

Reykjavik Iceland 2 days

Akureyri Iceland 2 days

St John's Newfoundland

Ends in Cape Liberty NJ

Thanks Mary Ann

Sorry I didn't meet Julie but thanks for asking her about the magnets; it was such a nice gift. Just checked your postings a couple of days ago and saw you were on Vision; we want to do Iceland so bad; unreal price you got; that is such a great itinerary ; sorry we hadn't seen it earlier... would have been joining you. So far nothing booked for Fall GRRR but searching every day. Let me know when you book transatlantic for fall 2018. Keep sailing and enjoying life.

Hello Marilyn and Happy New Year. I will ask my friend Julie about the magnets. Thank you for the pin you gave me. My friend Joyce's parents were from Sarnia. She was sorry she didn't get to meet you.

BTW I am doing a TA out of Copenhagen this August (Vision OTS) Fabulous itinerary. Only $925 p/p when I booked and it sold out quickly. 16 days

Copenhagen & Skagen -Denmark

Kristianstand & Stavanger Norway,

Lerwick Shetland Scotland,

Reykjavik Iceland 2 days

Akureyri Iceland 2 days

St John's Newfoundland

Ends in Cape Liberty NJ

It was Anne- Relaxtion!:)

Hi Marilyn (Burrma),

This is "Relaxation" Anne. I had those magnets for people that went through my cabin on the cabin crawl. I ordered them through Vista Print with the TA log in that was on the website. You can see them out there in the order history still. Here is a link to that web site that was set up for the TA. Look under the T-shirt section for the log in. Good Luck! :D

http://www.cruisinganywhere.com/

Anne

Thanks Anne for sharing; I thought I had checked Vista Print; I get my business cards from them but will check harder. Thanks for giving me hints on where to find them. That was such an awesome gift; have it on my fridge. Do hope I meet you again on a cruise; we are still searching for fall transatlantic and interesting; thinking of doing Getaway of Baltics as well; just wish the trans after it was a bit more interesting. Are you flying home after it. Just did Norweigan Epic late Nov. and it was very good

So happy you told me where to get the magnets Anne; Just downloaded Celebrity Eclipse and made magnets for next cruise. I love them; they were so brilliant, colourful and a real keepsake. A very nice gesture of yours. Thank You

Thanks Anne for sharing; I thought I had checked Vista Print; I get my business cards from them but will check harder. Thanks for giving me hints on where to find them. That was such an awesome gift; have it on my fridge. Do hope I meet you again on a cruise; we are still searching for fall transatlantic and interesting; thinking of doing Getaway of Baltics as well; just wish the trans after it was a bit more interesting. Are you flying home after it. Just did Norweigan Epic late Nov. and it was very good

So happy you told me where to get the magnets Anne; Just downloaded Celebrity Eclipse and made magnets for next cruise. I love them; they were so brilliant, colourful and a real keepsake. A very nice gesture of yours. Thank You

Hi Burrma!

So glad that you were able to find them and get some ordered. Very reasonable price for a nice give away! I still have a few left and, yes, one is on my fridge, too! :D

My friend Carolyn and I are doing the Baltics capitals tour on the Getaway, then travel probably by car for the next week and then the Getaway TA. That is the plan so far. I know the Getaway TA is pretty bare bones for ports (which we have been to many times!) but we figured it would be good R&R after the Baltics schedule. Also, I did the Epic TA a few years ago and there were so many things to do on ship and such great entertainment compared to Carnival I do not think we will be bored! And bunches of people we know! Should be fun!

Come join us!!

• 4 months later...

We're doing a 12 day partial Panama Canal cruise on HA in December. The food looks awesome and the ports are intensive. HMC, Cartagena, Aruba, Curaçao, Panama and Costa Rico with one day thru the Canal. R/T to Port Everglades. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums