"LIVE" from the HARMONY OTS 11/12/2016 - INAUGURAL Eastern Caribbean!

niksmom630

Arrived at the port around 10:20....no high tech, iPad check in process here....same counter check in as we have always followed, although they did have the photos I uploaded. Quick and efficient tho....

Sitting in the D+ waiting area now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we take our friends who are Diamonds to the D+ waiting area?

Was the shuttle through a private company? We have a group of 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Concierge at the hotel arranged it. The name of the company is called Quick and Safe Transpiration. They were all of these things. [emoji106] large van with trailer for luggage. It was snug for 13, but it's a short ride....

Can we take our friends who are Diamonds to the D+ waiting area?

My brother in law is Diamond, sister in law is Platinum.... they let us all sit together. I led the head of the line, showed my set sail pass, and said we were all together. So I would say, yes, likely not a problem. Although Diamonds boarded so quickly after us, you'd be seconds behind each other anyway [emoji106]

Can you tell me what room number you had at the hotel,want to make sure I get a view like yours when we stay there,thanks.

1428, which was the top floor, corner. The balcony wraps around so great views, which you will only have at the end units.

Day 1 planner... DD just went to the cabin...said there are no sea pass cards inside or out... cabin door was just propped open [emoji12] told her to put her big girl pants on and call guest services [emoji24]

3e34f891598458e6e44121c6a127c69b.jpg

f6fcb84183df084c1b55d6145348f1e2.jpg

I'm disappointed to see that Coastal Kitchen says GS or above for dinner. We will be in a JS, and one of the perks listed on the Royal website says CK for dinner.

Thanks for all of the fantastic info! Can't wait to hear more about your voyage.

Edited by LisaT91403

I'm disappointed to see that Coastal Kitchen says GS or above for dinner. We will be in a JS, and one of the perks listed on the Royal website says CK for dinner.

Thanks for all of the fantastic info! Can't wait to hear more about your voyage.

You are correct JR Suites can have dinner only in Coastal Kitchen. Go there right after boarding to make your reservations for the days of the week you want to eat there.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Forums mobile app

--Step #2....you will choose a "check in time"...this is completely new to me, but in fact is a rather compelling reason to complete your check in sooner rather than later if you wish to board early. I was able to choose the first boarding time of 10:30-11 a.m. I can't be sure if you waited longer to complete the check in if these early times would be full, and you would need to choose a later boarding time. :)

We are sailing in two weeks. We did our check in online the day it opened and we were not given the option to select a "check-in" time. It actually kind of bugged me a little and I didn't understand, however after calling our TA, who contacted RCCL we were informed that there are people who don't get a check-in time. When I asked what we were supposed to do, we were told to arrive at the pier the time that worked best for us. LOL So, we will be there when we had planned on checking in anyway.

I just wanted to make a note that there are those that don't get a "check-in" time so I don't want someone to freak out like we did. hahaha

You are correct JR Suites can have dinner only in Coastal Kitchen. Go there right after boarding to make your reservations for the days of the week you want to eat there.

Thanks for the advice. I will certainly give it a try when I'm onboard next month, even if the planner (like the one posted above) says GS or higher. I will also report back as to how it goes.

Day one dining package specials. One restaurant must be booked on day 1 or day 2

8cd27df8d969599b92e028d6857f05bb.jpg

Hello. Will be following along as well! Can you please let me know if 150 Central Park and Izumi Hibachi is included in that "special".

Thanks a bunch!

Following! Thanks! Can you let us know how the Internet package is (speed, use on the entire ship) if you purchased it. Or are you just using the RC app?

Yes, purchased Zoom and Stream, I'll set it up later. Because the Royal IQ app provides for free wifi, it's not promoting me to sign up for any packages yet. Going to have to figure out how to do that....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello. Will be following along as well! Can you please let me know if 150 Central Park and Izumi Hibachi is included in that "special".

Thanks a bunch!

Yes -- 150 CP is what I was told, no Hibachi

Yes -- 150 CP is what I was told, no Hibachi

I read somewhere that the hibachi experience where they cook in front of you isn't but you get $30 for a la carte if you sit down for sushi instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Look!!!!! We got an inaugural gift!!!!! It's a.... it's a......ribbon on a stick????? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] oh, and a flag...... my dreams for a zipper pull have been dashed... [emoji26]

At least it won't take up much space in the suitcase.....

b34f7b2038ec2925681f69a96372b08d.jpg

Look!!!!! We got an inaugural gift!!!!! It's a.... it's a......ribbon on a stick????? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] oh, and a flag...... my dreams for a zipper pull have been dashed... [emoji26]

At least it won't take up much space in the suitcase.....

b34f7b2038ec2925681f69a96372b08d.jpg

Maybe you were supposed to be waving those items at sailaway? I'm sure there will be big send-offs at each of the port calls this week.

Keep working on the zipper pull!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app