Live from Navigator - 12/9/2016 - Ship Goes A.B.C...Drink Count Goes 1.2.3...

I am following along as well since my family has this itinerary on Navigator booked for 2017-11-24 :) (apparently with the port days for Bonaire and Aruba swapped)

In particular, looking forward to hearing about ABC as I know next to nothing about them at this point!

Thanks for an entertaining start so far :cool:

Getting There

I will be flying into Orlando on Wednesday night for business. Christina will already be in Orlando for business as well, so we will be renting a car to make the drive down to Miami on Friday morning. We did the same thing last month for our sailing on the Empress and clocked the trip at about 3.5 hours (including the Uber from rental car drop off to port), which had us at in the terminal at around 10:30 am. I am hoping for similar timing for this trip. We will be meeting Christina’s parents and sister, who are flying into Fort Lauderdale Friday morning, at the cruise terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rick,

Just an FYI...if you are turning in your rental car to MIA airport location, there is a complimentary shuttle just outside the car rental counters.

John and I will be debarking Enchantment tomorrow morning and walking over to Navigator. Can't wait to see you onboard!! :D

Kay and John(cruising grandma & cruising granddad)

Rick,

Just an FYI...if you are turning in your rental car to MIA airport location, there is a complimentary shuttle just outside the car rental counters.

John and I will be debarking Enchantment tomorrow morning and walking over to Navigator. Can't wait to see you onboard!! :D

Kay and John(cruising grandma & cruising granddad)

Thanks, Kay. We are actually returning the car to the Avis Port of Miami shuttle location. They offer a free shuttle to the port as well, but we will most likely get an Uber from the car drop off to the cruise terminal (approx. $12 ride). We did this last month and it was a very smooth process. See you tomorrow!

Thanks, Kay. We are actually returning the car to the Avis Port of Miami shuttle location. They offer a free shuttle to the port as well, but we will most likely get an Uber from the car drop off to the cruise terminal (approx. $12 ride). We did this last month and it was a very smooth process. See you tomorrow!

Have you ever done Uber from FLL to MIA or from FLL to the port of Mia?

Train man is back doing one right now! I'm following both of these.. fun to hear it all!!

Thanks for the info. I need to go find it. He is such a nice guy. We cruised with he and his first wife Carol and I cried a river when he scattered her ashes on a cruise.

Ha! I'm sure it will be quiet, but I always welcome some neighborly entertainment. One cruise I had a couple in a full on food fight on their balcony. I can still hear the dishes crashing against the balcony partitions. [emoji6]

And here I thought the screamers and moaners were bad. :eek: :D

Correct, the usual Terminal G embarkation. Enchantment at Terminal F.

What time did they let you in Terminal G and when did you actually board the ship? I'm hoping you're currently onboard!