Live from Navigator - 12/9/2016 - Ship Goes A.B.C...Drink Count Goes 1.2.3...

I did a drive through at the concierge lounge to grab coffee and a banana. However, coffee machine was out of order. [emoji53] It did provide for another opportunity to chat with CruisingGrandma and CruisingGranddad only to find out that the Loyalty Ambassador quit yesterday and the C&A Nation on board is without leadership this morning. Will the inmates take over the asylum?

Then a quick walk of the pool deck and it seems getting a deck chair won't be an issue today, which is good as I have cross fit at 10am and probably won't be out here until this afternoon to see the Silver Fox judge the Sexiest Man Contest.

The weather is fantastic, not too hot or humid. Wind is kicking though.

cf15f6d54df36ddcb8f43ae81fbc6160.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rick,

A very low priority request, but can you report on the comfort of the bed in your suite? (Maybe you should wait until tomorrow morning when the LIIT's have worn off!!)

The bed is one of the hardest I have ever felt. Not uncomfortable but super firm.

I have cruised with Cuddy several times on the Nav when it was going out of Galveston. I really like him. He was all over and very friendly. He made the CC M&M a lot of fun.

Edited by Razl

I am certainly not unappreciative of the efforts that Royal makes to show appreciation for their passengers, but I promise it didn't look good to me in the Windjammer and placing it on a covered plate in my cabin doesn't make it any more appetizing. I would suggest just sticking to the chocolate covered strawberries.

a7bc7ff0ac662f749a80139abb4decf3.jpg

I am certainly not unappreciative of the efforts that Royal makes to show appreciation for their passengers, but I promise it didn't look good to me in the Windjammer and placing it on a covered plate in my cabin doesn't make it any more appetizing. I would suggest just sticking to the chocolate covered strawberries.

Hmmm...as a Canadian, I give it an "Eh" for effort...or maybe an "enh"...:D

Sometimes I think they are better off not trying at all, if it's going to be a half-hearted effort!

I gotta agree, that does look a bit feeble

Decided to leave the Studio 54 reunion and see where else the Wildlings could be hiding.

Boleros?

d5796a0a5a65093bd63249e8ef049d0b.jpg

Pub?

3f7f5666b71988db84d59d75c54ef934.jpg

Vintages?

8e8966edb5de8ca3636401443c6eb5b4.jpg

Schooner?

36ab3340f56dee55a75811a861e5b765.jpg

Star Lounge?

6ab0dc7a62c0b43a54a4530b8b96b0b5.jpg

Is this a HAL sailing? Is the party in the medical center?

Too funny!!!

Wow, is something growing out of that item on the bottom right? Chocolate covered strawberry? I imagine you didn't eat any of these items and reported it to Guest services or which department would it be? And I agree they really need to give a genuine effort to take care of past guests and C&A honorary members... after all, great service and experience is why we keep coming back! I hope you have a wonderful Formal night...!

Edited by johnt83

My mattress is definitely the poor relation:D. It's a raggedy looking all white thing. I will see if our lovely cabin attendant can help us out somehow.

I am seeing the pictures of the end of the bed. Is just your lens or is the bed sort of rounded at the bottom. They do look very comfy.:)

We felt the same when we saw it in our room on our recent Freedom sailing. But I will say the nice platter of cookies that met us when we got to our cabin was better than that bag of shortbread cookies they used to have in our cabins. I am a 'cookie monster' but those shortbread cookies even I would not eat.

The bed is one of the hardest I have ever felt. Not uncomfortable but super firm.

We are booked on the same cruise in just over a year from now. I am really enjoying reading about all about the voyage from each of those who contribute to this thread who are onboard right now. Keep it coming.

Hopefully whomever is in our cabin over the next year helps break in those mattresses by the time we board.:)

I am seeing the pictures of the end of the bed. Is just your lens or is the bed sort of rounded at the bottom. They do look very comfy.:)

That wasn't my bed unfortunately but our cabin attendant did put a bunch of extra stuff on my bed today so hopefully it's better.