Clarification on what is actually free please

babs135

We will be on the Breakaway and I'm getting a little confused (DH says 'nothing unusual about that') as to which eateries are free.

Are some of the speciality restaurants free at certain times, ie for breakfast or have I been making 2+2 = 5 :o

Thank you

We will be on the Breakaway and I'm getting a little confused (DH says 'nothing unusual about that') as to which eateries are free.

Are some of the speciality restaurants free at certain times, ie for breakfast or have I been making 2+2 = 5 :o

Thank you

If you can make 2+2=5, then you could get a job on the revenue side of the next proposed USA federal budget.

The specials will never be free at dinner time, on some ships the ones next to the buffet are used for overflow at breakfast or lunch, but the food is picked up in the buffet. On some ships there are special breakfast deals for Haven folks, but I am sorry to say as an insider/Oceanview cruiser I can't help you more. I am sure a recent BA cruiser will tell you what you want to know. Of course free has different meanings in the USA and the UK. Two countries divided by a single language, to quote GB Shaw.:D

Thank you

I did a post of all the Freestyle Dailys on my Nov 13 BA cruise. The last page of each one can the names and times of the complimentary dining options.

NCL Breakaway Freestyle Dailys 11/13-11/20

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2425691

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did a post of all the Freestyle Dailys on my Nov 13 BA cruise. The last page of each one can the names and times of the complimentary dining options.

NCL Breakaway Freestyle Dailys 11/13-11/20

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2425691

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great help. Counting down the days now. Can't wait :D

Thank you

The BA sometimes uses the Monderno restaurant as an additional themed buffet on sea days (to help with the congestion in the other complimentary restaurants). You do NOT get Monderno food,,, just the use of the salad bar and kitchen counter for food.