FOS-coffe-FREE?

We are sailing in March & I'm trying to see if a regular coffee with meals is free. Thinking of getting the cheap drink package but was not sure about coffees, don't care for special brands just a normal coffee.

Thanks

Regular coffee is free at all restaurants and at Cafe Promenade.

Plain brewed ( from concentrate) coffee is included with your fare. It ranges from undrinkable to barely tolerable, depending on your coffee snobbish factor. MDR coffee might be half a tad better than the dispensers in the WJ or Promenade

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thinking of getting the cheap drink package but was not sure about coffees, don't care for special brands just a normal coffee.

Thanks

The "coffee" included in any drinks package is espresso. Not normal coffee. If all you want is coffee, the drinks package isn't relevant or useful (unless you want the other stuff and it's financially worth it for your plans).

The coffee tends to get worse in the windjammer as the day wears on.. it just burns and burns. Half a cup of coffee mixed with a sweetener and topped off with lots of milk makes even the worst tolerable. What we do is order lots of coffee from

Room service for in the mornings and take the carafe with us up on deck. We take the coffee carafe back to our cabin to be picked up later. The coffee stays super hot and it's better than windjammer.. just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off Freedom last week back to back. Coffee in cafe promenade was very good. It is in back on wall. Sandwiches /muffins,desserts in case also free. the prices you see on wall at entrance are for starbucks.

Windjammer coffee ok but didn't seem as good as cafe promenade.

Dinning room coffee in morning good. Had decalf in DR in evening and ok. Also had 1/2 & 1/2 in cafe promenade.

I think the room service and dining room coffee is MUCH better than what they have in the buffet.

Regular coffee is included in your fare!

First off,cb, do you ever go to the buffet? By your own admission(many times), you do not because of all that endless searching for condiments, etc.. That said, I go to the buffet often, and the coffee has improved a lot over what it was a few years ago. Once again, please do not speak of what you do not know...it misleads people which is not the purpose of this forum.

I don't know if they use the syrup type coffee, I don't mind it. When on vacation I might have a few cups. I sometimes use the little instant packs from starbucks. I have my certain places on land I only drink at but I take what I get. I don't buy the coffee cards. I also use stevia sugar and I bring my own of that as well for iced tea.