Last minute booking - great upgrade!!

spyro1952

As some of you regulars know, I booked a last minute cruise on the Regal leaving tomorrow only last week.

I posted yesterday that I was concerned that I hadn't received a cabin assignment and got the email this am: I had booked an IF guarantee as that's all they were offering and was upgraded to BB (A301). This is a handicap balcony cabin so it is huge!!.

Thanks for all your great karma.

Marcia

Edited by spyro1952

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks you guys for all your support as it has been a difficult month dealing with my Mom and having to put her in the NH. So I will truly enjoy this cruise.

Tracie, have a great trip on the Diamond. I hope to read your "live".

Thanks Shreddie!!

Marcia[/font]

Edited by spyro1952

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks you guys for all your support as it has been a difficult month dealing with my Mom and having to put her in the NH. So I will truly enjoy this cruise.

Tracie, have a great trip on the Diamond. I hope to read your "live".

Thanks Shreddie!!

Marcia[/font]

Oh... A live from is definately in the plans... Just trying to figure what to call it! Look around the 12th of January- I will probably start it then.

:)

Will you be blogging your cruise, Marcia?

Oh... A live from is definately in the plans... Just trying to figure what to call it! Look around the 12th of January- I will probably start it then.

:)

Will you be blogging your cruise, Marcia?

Tracie, I will try but I am a very boring person, especially on a cruise. I don't go to any activities, trivia, shows, etc. I do knit so if I'm by myself, I'll hit the knitters group if they have them on these shorter, port intensive trips. Food is no longer a big deal, so I won't complain about the MDR etc. I love to read and have about 6 books with me and enough yarn for 2 sweaters.

But, like I said, I will give it a go.... So look tomorrow afternoon. I hope to get to the port by 10 am and we'll see what happens.

Best Wishes,

Marcia

Tracie, I will try but I am a very boring person, especially on a cruise. I don't go to any activities, trivia, shows, etc. I do knit so if I'm by myself, I'll hit the knitters group if they have them on these shorter, port intensive trips. Food is no longer a big deal, so I won't complain about the MDR etc. I love to read and have about 6 books with me and enough yarn for 2 sweaters.

But, like I said, I will give it a go.... So look tomorrow afternoon. I hope to get to the port by 10 am and we'll see what happens.

Best Wishes,

Marcia

I will be looking for it! I strongly suspect you are waaaaay more interesting than you are letting on!

Happiest of sails to you!

Tracie-Lynn

We were upgraded once at the pier from inside to B301 handicap balcony. It was great, we were on a 12 day Med. cruise and enjoyed the balcony so much we have booked them since, so Princesses generosity paid off for them! You will Love the huge bathroom and big shower. The balcony is much bigger but still narrow as most of the Regal and Royal balconies are. You will love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

As some of you regulars know, I booked a last minute cruise on the Regal leaving tomorrow only last week.

I posted yesterday that I was concerned that I hadn't received a cabin assignment and got the email this am: I had booked an IF guarantee as that's all they were offering and was upgraded to BB (A301). This is a handicap balcony cabin so it is huge!!.

Thanks for all your great karma.

Marcia

Good for you.