Last minute vacation - need advice on options.Empress, Enchantment or Navigator?

Having done Empress and Navigator in the last 6 weeks, I'd vote for Navigator simply because of more choices.

thank you so much - can you highlight a bit of each? Obviously The Navigator is much bigger. Both have such mixed reviews some awful and some ok, nothing great.

I am 48 and my BF is 53 so we are not traveling with kids this time so the basketball court, mini golf and all those amenities are not important this time.

Navigator, I personally haven't been on Empress, but it is the smallest of all RCI ships. Enchantment is not bad, but pretty run down. Navigator, while not my favorite, I will be doing a 9 nighter on her in March.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would definitely pick the Navigator over the Empress, although the itinerary may change my opinion. I liked the Empress, it just didn't have many things to do..

The itinerary Navigator is Cozumel and Empress is Key West and Nassau on these two options

Sailing first time on Navigator in a few weeks myself. Have sailed two very similar ships, Freedom and Independence. There are many interesting things to do, watch and or participate in . Things you will not find on Empress. Ice shows, flow rider, specialty dining and the promenade atmosphere. Enjoy Cozumel, did a Bar Hop there ,can't wait to go back and do it again (and I'm not a drinker).