Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

We finished out the evening at The Punchliner Comedy Club. The 10 p.m. show featured Marvin Todd, he was very good.(

Iphone%20cruise%202016%20545_zpsg4tfpjie.jpg

After his 45 minute show, since it wasn’t busy, we were given the opportunity to stay without leaving the lounge, lining up and coming back in. The 11p.m. show featured Manny Oliveira, also very funny.

Iphone%20cruise%202016%20553_zpsbpbthneb.jpg

Well that's it for tonight, back at posting the review tomorrow.

HI all!

MIkeyA53 ~ so glad to see you're cruising again & that I found you at the beginning of your review!:D I've been on both ships so look forward to walking down memory lane.

How're you liking living in the nation's capital instead of the Maritimes?

Isn't New York amazing?!!

Looking forward to the rest of your review & beautiful pictures.

~ Jo ~ :)

So glad to see you sailing again! I can't believe it's been so long since we had a review to you! I hope that this review means that Tracey can acquire vacation time more easily (I seem to remember you mentioning that it might be tough for her for a little bit until she gained some seniority and wasn't so new!)

Looking forward to this review, and welcome back!

Manny Oliveira is one of the best comics I've seen on Carnival love him.

So I'm planning a cruise on the Liberty, and though you did a review on her. So I logged on and did a quick search, and this new review popped up. Yeah!Excited to see a new review from you. Would love to see pics and updates of the kids too.

Whoo hoo...welcome back Mike and Tracy, so glad to see y'all back to cruising. We just got off the Vista in Dec and looking now for the next one in Feb or March. Sorry the kiddos couldn't cruise with you this time but glad to see a newbie cruising, hope he liked it. Subscribing...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So excited to see this - I had thought about you and Tracy the other day & wondered if I had missed a review! Welcome back - I am looking forward to reading your B2B adventure - we have never been on NCL - so will be interested in reading your thoughts.

Betty

Thanks Betty. :):):)

Welcome Back. Going to have to book mark this so I can read it after I return from my cruise on the Vista. Very interested in hearing your thoughts on Harvest Caye as posts on the Belize board tend to negative after years of building great expectations. Nice pictures to start. Great move on taking the path train.

Thank you, have a wonderful cruise. Mike

Welcome Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!:D:D:D

Missed you guys, and your adventures.

Too bad the kids weren't able to make it.

Maybe you could post pictures of them so we can see how much they've grown........:D

Patiently waiting for more!!!!

Thanks, to be honest it was nice cruising without them for once, no stress. :D

I'll get back to you with a recent photo or two.

SOOOOOO excited to see another Mike & Tracy review come up! We really missed you guys. Hope the kids are doing well...

Thank you, happy to be back. Kids are doing great, they both moved away for a while, realized how tough it was out there and they are both back home. :):(:confused::D:o:eek:

I havent been on CC in a coupke of years..My dad passed away and bff had a cancer battle. We are doing a weekend cruise next month. I was SO EXCITED to see your review. They are always the best!! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to!:D

Sorry to hear about your Dad and bff, hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Was wondering where you two have been! Missed you on the CCL boards with your great reviews! Will be interesting to see how you liked NCL. We have "wandered" from Carnival also - now go back and forth between the two lines.

Thanks, we enjoyed our Norwegian cruise and like you will not be limited to just one cruise line in the future. In the past it was double the cost with the kids but now we are ready to expand beyond just the Caribbean.