Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

HI all!

MIkeyA53 ~ so glad to see you're cruising again & that I found you at the beginning of your review!:D I've been on both ships so look forward to walking down memory lane.

How're you liking living in the nation's capital instead of the Maritimes?

Isn't New York amazing?!!

Looking forward to the rest of your review & beautiful pictures.

~ Jo ~ :)

Thanks retiring soon, I might change my name to retiring soon too. :D

Love the city, hate the traffic. :rolleyes:

Yes New York is amazing, we need to spend more time there next time we cruise out of New York.

So glad to see you sailing again! I can't believe it's been so long since we had a review to you! I hope that this review means that Tracey can acquire vacation time more easily (I seem to remember you mentioning that it might be tough for her for a little bit until she gained some seniority and wasn't so new!)

Looking forward to this review, and welcome back!

Thanks, yes it will be easier for Tracy to get time off, we are planning a 3 week cruise trip for next November, a B2B2B. :D

Manny Oliveira is one of the best comics I've seen on Carnival love him.

So I'm planning a cruise on the Liberty, and though you did a review on her. So I logged on and did a quick search, and this new review popped up. Yeah!Excited to see a new review from you. Would love to see pics and updates of the kids too.

Thanks, I'll see what I can find a recent photo of Arielle and Mitchel.

Whoo hoo...welcome back Mike and Tracy, so glad to see y'all back to cruising. We just got off the Vista in Dec and looking now for the next one in Feb or March. Sorry the kiddos couldn't cruise with you this time but glad to see a newbie cruising, hope he liked it. Subscribing...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't be sorry, we were looking forward to cruising without them. I think the free ride is over until they get married with kids and then we will introduce the grandkids to cruising. :D

Curtis loved it and can't wait to go again.

Long time no hear!!! So glad to see you're back with another review! I think most of CC feels the same way...your reviews are legendary!!! I'll definitely be following along and will also stick around for your Norwegian cruise.

Thanks, nice to hear from you again. :D

OMG! I can't believe I stumble on your review. It was about 2 weeks ago you came to mind and was wondering how I haven't seen anything from you in quite awhile. Welcome back. Can't believe it's over 2 years. OK let me get back to the review.:cool: