Club class dining and full suite

Higgamang

Which dining room is the Club Class section located on Sapphire Princess? We have just booked for September. We loved Club Class on Crown Princess this year. Done anytime you want. Quiet tables, get to know your waiters etc

I can't help you but you may be able to help me! I'm sailing Crown in Feb. Can you tell me which dining room is club class on Crown? :D

on the crown it is the concerto dining room (deck 6) as you face back of ship it is to the left. has a sign on wall club class and white curtains. you will love it...excellent staff and head waiter (Phillipo)

Thank you! I will definitely use it.

Love the CC dining and love the breakfast's, too! We had a full suite to Alaska on Coral and did CC for the first time. Wasn't sure what to think of it before hand, but after we really enjoyed it. Not sure I'd do a mini to get CC but we do like suites and this may be a great benefit for us. We really like the anytime dining feature so we aren't locked into a certain time each night. Now to just wait for the next Sip & Sail to update our next cruise!

I can't help you but you may be able to help me! I'm sailing Crown in Feb. Can you tell me which dining room is club class on Crown? :D

Yes it’s in the Concerto dining room as described. Lovely staff and a really nice area. Great for lunch on sea days too and breakfast was always good.

Yes it’s in the Concerto dining room as described. Lovely staff and a really nice area. Great for lunch on sea days too and breakfast was always good.

Actually I think it was the left side (looking aft) of the Da Vinci Dining Room

on the crown it is the concerto dining room (deck 6) as you face back of ship it is to the left. has a sign on wall club class and white curtains. you will love it...excellent staff and head waiter (Phillipo)

Also thanks... our first Princess sailing (yep, we’ll be lowly blue) is on the Crown (25+ years on other lines) with CC in the Med.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So the Crown has Club Class? I thought that was not until April 2018? Were you in a suite? Wondering if new beds. Got mixed answers, some say unsure and others no

So the Crown has Club Class? I thought that was not until April 2018? Were you in a suite? Wondering if new beds. Got mixed answers, some say unsure and others no

Just giving my thoughts....I thought all the ships had club class now? Maybe not. Crown does. I believe I read somewhere that beds will all be updated at next drydock. I bet the full suites have wonderful beds already.

• 2 weeks later...
Which dining room is the Club Class section located on Sapphire Princess? We have just booked for September. We loved Club Class on Crown Princess this year. Done anytime you want. Quiet tables, get to know your waiters etc

On the Sapphire the Santa Fe restaurant is used for CC Dining. Its on Deck 6 Starboard side.

Just giving my thoughts....I thought all the ships had club class now? Maybe not. Crown does. I believe I read somewhere that beds will all be updated at next drydock. I bet the full suites have wonderful beds already.

I'm pretty sure all ships have Club Class by now. In the grand scheme of things, it amounted to a few laundry bags of new napkins/tablecloths, a new sign in the hall, and a few screws to mount said sign. No need for wetdock/drydock maintenance to make it happen. (Same with the beds, they can and do replace mattresses ALL THE TIME without having to put the ship up on blocks to do so.)

We have a booking coming up on the Star Princess. Does anyone know which dining venue(s) are for CC dining?

Assume deck 6/mid/starboard, but check your Patter once on board. (Seriously, they could just move the sign in the middle of the night...)

We were on the Star 4 months ago. Peety3 is right on the location. We enjoyed Club Class. Great wait staff. What made it for us was that tables in CC are set further apart so you feel like you are enjoying private dining. We will never go back to regular anytime dining.

I had club class on the Star in December. It is on six but might move for disembarkation day. Some notes -

The staff is incredible. The most memorable special dish was the seafood pasta - the best pasta dish I have ever had anywhere. There were some good specials every night. One night they offered sea bass but it was the worst sea bass I have ever had - it came out as fish jerky. The special surf and turf was awesome.

For breakfast the specials were mostly pancakes.

It might have been my once in a lifetime chance to experience club class but the dining experience on the Star was first rate (aside from the *** version of sea bass that boggled the mind). You will find the interaction with the staff as a highlight of your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes crown has club class and we were in a suite and bedding was wonderful

WOW!!!! I am grinning ear to ear! You have made us sooo very happy. Just wondering, how were the comforters? Were they an uncovered comforter and a sheet on both sides? I sleep all over the place and hate to have that uncovered comforter touching that touched everyone else.

Curious what room were you in? We are going on Sunday, in D737.

I booked an upcoming cruise in a full suite prior to the roll out of club class. On my cruise personalized my dining is listed as anytime dining. I've read of others whose personalizer read club class dining. I just called Princess to ask them to refresh my booking to reflect the new dining. I was told because I am in the suite I am entitled to club class dining but the personalizer will still be listed as anytime dining. My question is: For others booked in a suite what does your personalizer say for your dining?

Higgamang - I am looking at our passenger cards from our most recent cruise on the Royal Princess -- it reads on the bottom - Anytime Dining and the in the upper right hand corner "Club Class" -- We enjoyed Club Class for our meals and they always had a table for two when we presented ourselves .. sometimes early and sometimes late.

Enjoy!

CB

• 2 weeks later...
Any problem with being seated at larger tables to meet others within Club Class seating? We personally do not like tables for 2 (we cruise to meet new people and learn new things)...

Actually - as a party of 2 - you could request to be seated with others in CC but - IMO one of the real advantages of CC is having a dedicated TF2 or Private Party size with the same wait staff & usually same table each night which (may not) otherwise be readily available w/o an embarkation day Maitre de visit to secure.