AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I got cheated out of the match game today. I logged on, hit the first play button, but didn't hit the second play button. I got sidetracked and had to step away for a bit. It automatically logged me out and when I logged back in, it treated it as if I already played the match game.

Also, I can't even log in to the forums on Firefox or Chrome. Finally managed to do it using Microsoft Edge. Tried the usual tricks (clearing cookies, etc.). Read that it could be caused by an ad blocker, so I'll play around with that and see if it helps.

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I got cheated out of the match game today. I logged on, hit the first play button, but didn't hit the second play button. I got sidetracked and had to step away for a bit. It automatically logged me out and when I logged back in, it treated it as if I already played the match game.

Also, I can't even log in to the forums on Firefox or Chrome. Finally managed to do it using Microsoft Edge. Tried the usual tricks (clearing cookies, etc.). Read that it could be caused by an ad blocker, so I'll play around with that and see if it helps.

Good to note. Unfortunately Allstate has nothing right now in gift cards that I can use. I am not into buying physical gift cards any more. No Carnival offerings at all. That 5 year AARP membership is worth its weight in gold right now! 

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

That is a shame, but good to know.  I love Tuesdays!  It reminds me of playing Old Maid with my Grandmom when I was a kid!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

Good to note. Unfortunately Allstate has nothing right now in gift cards that I can use. I am not into buying physical gift cards any more. No Carnival offerings at all. That 5 year AARP membership is worth its weight in gold right now! 

I won't need any Carnival Cards until January, so I hope they are back by then, but I do have AARP as a back up.  I just ordered my neice a Nike card, so I hope it doesn't take forever to come in.  

1 hour ago, NanoGirl21 said:

Second week in a row that I didn't get my match game points. It's an "error loading points" call customer  service. No i'm not.... grrrr...

I had that last week.  Very frustrating!

On 11/27/2022 at 8:36 PM, Organized Chaos said:

Joe, I'll be down in good ole Texas this week (San Antonio). My boy's graduating AF basic training. Be sure to roll out the red carpet for my arrival. 😄

On 11/28/2022 at 11:28 AM, Joe817 said:

Congratulations to him....and YOU, O.C.! 👍 I know you are proud of him. Give him a "well done!" for me. 

We had a good time in San Antonio last week. Great to see my boy after 2 months. So proud of him. Only problem was, it was pretty cold. It was 80 the day we got there, then the bottom dropped out. High 40's/low 50's for both mornings of his events. And a 15-20 mph northeast wind that made it much worse. The first day, we sat by a family from Miami and they were freezing. I apologized for bringing our Midwest weather with us. LOL

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Hi all.  I haven't been on this thread since Covid.  

Do they still ship the physical cards federal express?  Looking to buy a $1000 card, and I really don't want it sent USPS.  Lots of mail thefts in our area recently! 

Thanks!

I ordered 2 $500 gift cards a few weeks ago, they sent them USPS. 

2 hours ago, nascartim said:

I ordered 2 $500 gift cards a few weeks ago, they sent them USPS. 

That is a scary thought for me. What if they are stolen or misdelivered? Would Allstate make it right? Our mail doesn't come for days at a time occasionally and i get pictures on informed delivery that never show up. I can't do physical cards any more! 

Edited by n6uqqq

42 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

That is a scary thought for me. What if they are stolen or misdelivered? Would Allstate make it right? Our mail doesn't come for days at a time occasionally and i get pictures on informed delivery that never show up. I can't do physical cards any more! 

I'm not really sure how that would work. Luckily I haven't had any issues with my mail in awhile, knocking on wood.

43 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I agree.  I won't order any large quantity of cards until the ecards are back.  I am waiting on a $50 card for my niece for Christmas.  Even that was mailed on the 9th, so I keep wondering when I will get it.  

FWIW, I emailed then, and this is the response I got:

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Carnival Gift Cards. Gift cards under $300 are shipped via USPS, while gift cards over $300 are shipped via UPS. Tracking information may or may not be included in the order details.

Thank you for being an Allstate Rewards member!

Customer Service

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Hi all.  I haven't been on this thread since Covid.  

Do they still ship the physical cards federal express?  Looking to buy a $1000 card, and I really don't want it sent USPS.  Lots of mail thefts in our area recently! 

Thanks!

Just received my $2500 worth of cards in the mail.

1 hour ago, tw67 said:

Ninja, did they come in the mail or UPS?

My DH signed for it, thinks it was UPS.  I don't remember having to sign for it in the past but it's been a while.  Took about a week to get the cards.

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Thanks 2