AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, ober134 said:

Was thinking of buying myself a gift card today!? Has anyone else looked at all state today?  No gift cards at all are showing 

They are still there. Search carnival in the search box. 

12:12 pm all 3 amounts are there

Edited by PrincessArlena'sDad
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

They are still there. Search carnival in the search box. 

12:12 pm all 3 amounts are there

Wild!  Looks like Carnival is under "merchandise".  I thought I looked there.  Good to know about the search feature.  Merry Christmas!!😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will once again mention that I don't like the scratch off as much as I do the spin game!  I just don't have much luck with it.  

I have a cruise scheduled middle of January.  If the ecards don't come back next week I will have to go back to AARP for the purchase of them.  I already have the cards to buy CHEERS, but I wanted to add in some dinning and have some cards for spending money on the cruise.  

If I don't check in again before the end of the year, Happy New Year to everyone!  May all your cruises be on calm waters!  

• Like 3

I think they are just cleaned out from the Holidays.  Give it a few days and they will restock.  When I read your email I went up and searched on Ihop and couldn't even find that I went to Brands A-Z.  Just this morning they had Carnival Cards, just not the ecards.  

10 minutes ago, jennas_mum said:

I can only find one gift card on the allstate site and its for ihop. I have bought many in the past. Am I missing something?

Donna

Just now, teddybeddy said:

Couldn't play the memory game on Tuesday, anyone else not able to play the memory game.

I didn't have any problem playing it this week.  I think I did it in the morning.  I have had issues other times, but not this week.  

7 minutes ago, tw67 said:

I didn't have any problem playing it this week.  I think I did it in the morning.  I have had issues other times, but not this week.  

I sign in about midnight or 1:00 am CT and play and it was blocked like I had played and later in the day on Tuesday still unable to play.  Just strange but ok guess it was just me.

13 minutes ago, teddybeddy said:

I sign in about midnight or 1:00 am CT and play and it was blocked like I had played and later in the day on Tuesday still unable to play.  Just strange but ok guess it was just me.

That has happened to me a few times.  I try not to play until after 7 am EST.  

On 12/28/2022 at 12:43 PM, teddybeddy said:

Couldn't play the memory game on Tuesday, anyone else not able to play the memory game.

I was able to play, then at the end it stated there was a problem and to call customer service. No thanks for 500 points!

3 hours ago, ski_mom said:

I've taken advantage of the Carnival discount with AARP and All State for a number of cruises now!

Is there anything like this for Norwegian cruises?  Or even any stores that see their gift cards?

No, I don't think that there is, at least not that I have seen.  I haven't taken NCL, but my best friend is a big NCL fan, so I am always looking for her.  

26 minutes ago, tw67 said:

No, I don't think that there is, at least not that I have seen.  I haven't taken NCL, but my best friend is a big NCL fan, so I am always looking for her.  

Thanks - we're doing an Alaska cruise this summer.  The Spirit runs Tues-Tues and that really doesn't work well for our schedules, so we're going on the Encore, so just trying to think of any discounts we could get with it!

• Like 1