Is this even possible?

MotherofTrips

If it is a ship trip--you will likely make it. But, if you scheduled it outside the cruise line; probably not. You absolutely must catch the first tender and they put the ship trip folks on those....

If you're booking via the cruise line yes, and since I think thats the private island thats the only way to go. They have priority departures for certain people and that usually includes prebooked excursions. So as long as you get your butts to the exit area in time you'd be fine :)

Now if you were booking an outside excursion at any other port probably not. As I mentioned before they let certain people out first. Then everyone else gets to line up.

Edited by Ellusionz

When you book the wave runner through NCL you will get your tender tickets in your cabin. Usually the first tender over. When you get to GSC you go to the booth and sign in. It takes some time to fill out waivers. Yes you will make it in time.

This is the NCL private island - you can ONLY book excursions through NCL and there is no question of you "making it", if you have an excursion, you tender off first and they wait for everyone who is booked to show up at the pavillion. Book whichever you like. We didn't think much of it, however, only about 45 minutes actually jetskiing. This was Christmas 2015

This is the NCL private island - you can ONLY book excursions through NCL and there is no question of you "making it", if you have an excursion, you tender off first and they wait for everyone who is booked to show up at the pavillion. Book whichever you like. We didn't think much of it, however, only about 45 minutes actually jetskiing. This was Christmas 2015

We are actually getting jetskis while in Nassau. I think maybe we will do the stingrays at GSC. Have you done that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am cruising on the Breakaway in November. Our arrival time to Great Stirrup Cay is 10:00. I was going to book a wave runner. It gave me the options of 10:30 or 12:0O. Is it possible to get off the ship and make the 10:30 time?

Make sure to take a waterproof camera. The guides will take photos of you and will get some starfish to pose with you.

when i was in line in the hall for the theater, people showed up and showed their tix to the guy up front and they were all told 'back of the line' no idea if they had excursions or not but be warned and insist that you dont go to the back of the line

We are actually getting jetskis while in Nassau. I think maybe we will do the stingrays at GSC. Have you done that before?

I booked this on my own for myself and a friend, was about $100pp and they took us to the stingray island and rum pointe. Great deal compared to other companies, transport was included and I think we were on jet skis like 3 hours? I forget. But was great! Small group, they did the stingrays on your back and got some food to feed them.