Carnival Pride 4th floor Rooms

grimmy35

We were looking to try something different this time and stay on a lower deck. However, I've heard that the TVs on the 4th floor rooms are not flat screen and the picture on the old tube style tvs are really crummy. Has anyone stayed on the 4th floor recently who can tell me if the TVs have been updated yet? Also, any issues with noise with the Atrium being on that floor?

Thanks.

on the pride i don't think it matters what floor your room is on in reference to the tv's. when the ship went into dry dock and received the 2.0 improvements they did not replace the old style tv's. so the rooms kept the old style tube tv's. when the tube tv's break they then replace the broken one with the new style flat screen tv's. so it is hit or miss on what rooms have flat screens. i always get connecting rooms and last time one room had a flat screen and one room had a tube tv.

• 1 month later...
We were on the pride in January, cabin 4130, which still had the old tube TV. Picture was kinda lousy.

I am going to be in this cabin in July 2018. Was there any noise from below?

Thanking you in advance.

deircuz,

We were in 4130 on the Jan. 2nd sailing and it was a pretty quiet cabin.

I did not hear any noise from above nor below.

We did, however, we did hear a LOT of cabin door banging from the cabins adjacent to us.

We tried to be mindful of slowly closing our cabin door when we entered or left, especially when we realized how loud the noise could be.

Other than that, we liked that cabin.

"Arty" was our cabin steward and did a fine job. Always kept ice in the bucket !

Have fun.....

We were in cabin 4114 in February. It's one of the cabins with French doors. It is between the lifeboats 2 and 4 and one door does open. Old TV but not very many channels to watch anyway. A lot of vibration in the room and you could here the music from the theater.:)

Thank you. We were in 4125 May 2015 and had the same complaint about adjacent cabins. I know the doors are heavy, but making sure the doors close slowly is not difficult.

The only problem with the heavy doors is to keep children clear. My then four year old got his fingers caught in a closing door.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

deircuz,

We were in 4130 on the Jan. 2nd sailing and it was a pretty quiet cabin.

I did not hear any noise from above nor below.

We did, however, we did hear a LOT of cabin door banging from the cabins adjacent to us.

We tried to be mindful of slowly closing our cabin door when we entered or left, especially when we realized how loud the noise could be.

Other than that, we liked that cabin.

"Arty" was our cabin steward and did a fine job. Always kept ice in the bucket !

Have fun.....

• 2 weeks later...
Hi we usually upper balcony rooms but since I have booked 4 rooms I chose deck 4 now I am hearing horror stories about several rooms mainly.rooms 4123 4124 loud mucus from below does anyone know about those rooms. Thanks

We were in 4122 last month and no one spit from above or below us :D The piano bar below was barely audible but I suppose that depends on who's playing and whether they have a set of lungs to go with their pipes.

• 1 month later...

A few years back we stayed in 4218 and loved it no noise. Last year we got the extended balcony on upper deck 8157 and all you could hear is the Lido deck from above sounded likes carts rolling on the floor above. This year we booked on the 4th deck again room 4182 I am hoping noise level is not bad. I also like the 4th floor better because it's closer to the ocean...better view.