How private are the "private" balconies on the Allure of the Seas?

I'm going to second this. Which laws would be broken?

It's not illegal to adventure where you generally have an expectation that people can't see you, even if that happens to be in the open air.

This point comes up a lot in a hottub forum I moderate. Many areas have "expectations of privacy" written into statutes. We are hottub owners in a very urban environment. We wait till after dark before using our hot tub most times. After dark, with the distance between our tub and property lines. and strategic shubbery, if people went out of the way to see something, it would be their imagination that would see anything, unless they were equipped with night vision binoculars, in which case once a month they may see two full moons.

On the Allure of the Seas writing this post. We have an Aqua Theater Spacious Suite which is in the back of the ship. The balcony provides amble privacy and that's all I'm going to say about that.

:cool::evilsmile:

Did it cross your mind that your neighbor might be teens??? I purchase two balcony cabins for my family, as I’m sure many others do. The though of them or other kids “exposed” to your indulgence isn’t just wrong, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure any teen that has not been living under a rock has been exposed to way worse.

dp

I'm pretty sure any teen that has not been living under a rock has been exposed to way worse.

dp

There was a mom here several years ago that was going crazy over the fact that her mid-to-late teens son MIGHT POSSIBLY see a naked human on Orient Beach and wondering what she could do to prevent such an atrocity from occurring. Lots of giggling ensued. REALLY? You think this 1) might be a first viewing and 2) that the typical OB person is what he's going to be what he's been searching for his entire life?

There was a mom here several years ago that was going crazy over the fact that her mid-to-late teens son MIGHT POSSIBLY see a naked human on Orient Beach and wondering what she could do to prevent such an atrocity from occurring. Lots of giggling ensued. REALLY? You think this 1) might be a first viewing and 2) that the typical OB person is what he's going to be what he's been searching for his entire life?

Teenagers can probably teach adults a new trick or 4 these days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums