Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Does anybody know the price of the race track and laser tag? Stupid that they are charging extra for these... they should be included!

They should count it as an excursion and allow people to use the excursion credit for it. As most people consider the larger ships the destination anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm still trying to convince NCL to implement a Haven express-queue to avoid the lines....

Maybe the go karts should be reserved for the Haven elitists only, and the rest of us down in steerage should only be allowed to watch. :D

Maybe the go karts should be reserved for the Haven elitists only, and the rest of us down in steerage should only be allowed to watch. :D

Well then , feeling the love on the boards ! Then perhaps there needs to be separate lines for all events ! I expect to open my cabin to only Haven passengers during the cabin crawl , and will only exchange a gift with another Haven passenger - and for the meet and greet ? I assume that there will be completely separate times with Haven passengers going first of course [emoji1]. Any anyone that gets an upgrade to the Haven please be aware the like in the movie Rose will be dining in the main dining room and Jack will be completely ostracized

LOL [emoji23] I want you get on all of the things I posted ! Please make sure you don’t do anything else today except making sure all of the Haven are taken care of ! ... stomps feet a la Veruca Salt ......

I’m fairly certain that Rose will be sleeping while Jack is down in the DBH. :)

LOL [emoji23] I want you get on all of the things I posted ! Please make sure you don’t do anything else today except making sure all of the Haven are taken care of ! ... stomps feet a la Veruca Salt ......

I have no idea what y’all(Texas Talk) are talking about, but maybe I could carry your bags.

Cheersforbeers the Jack and Rose reference was Titanic Movie Jack is a steerage passenger and Rose was a First class passenger the Veruca Salt reference is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - she is the very spoiled brat -

Cheersforbeers the Jack and Rose reference was Titanic Movie Jack is a steerage passenger and Rose was a First class passenger the Veruca Salt reference is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - she is the very spoiled brat -

Diane,

I knew that, it was a joke, I have a little(very little) sophistication. Maybe my humor sucks. Sorry.

Hey I saw the disney cruises in your signature. We have only done disney and are booked on our first NCL (Bliss) next Jan wondered what you thought of the comparison between the two lines? THanks so much!

$50 excursion credit can be used for the go-karts......$55 per go-kart ride. - wouldn't surprise me. :')

I'm still trying to convince NCL to implement a Haven express-queue to avoid the lines....

If you're exclusive to two wheels, the cost of go-karts should be irrelevant...? Or have you broadened your horizon to include four wheels as well?

Diane,

I knew that, it was a joke, I have a little(very little) sophistication. Maybe my humor sucks. Sorry.

One thing I hate most is no face to face interaction in here !! Intonation sucks with texting/forums !! [emoji1]