Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Does anyone know what the balcony cabin layout will be like?

I would expect it to be the same as the prior BA+ class ships, with most 3-person rooms (triangle) having the couch by the balcony and most 4-person rooms (plus) having the bed by the balcony.

Ahhh....finally a reason to be excited following the thread! Booked the Bliss for August 2019 Alaska with the kids...woot! We did adults only on the Pearl a few years ago and ended up upselling to an aft suite. I suspect Bliss upsells will run like Escape, so we went with the balcony from the beginning. This looks like a beautiful ship that will keep all occupied and happy...

I have been following along love and this thread and can't wait to book the Bliss. I just got off the Jade February 26th and entertainment was great especially singers "Phil and Keisha" we listened to them nightly they were fabulous. While talking to them they stated they are going to be on the Bliss in about 5 weeks. Everyone booked needs to check them out they are great. Phil does a great Elvis impersonation and Kiesha sings a lot of music from Tina Turner. I hope their still performing when I'm on the Bliss.

I have been following along love and this thread and can't wait to book the Bliss. I just got off the Jade February 26th and entertainment was great especially singers "Phil and Keisha" we listened to them nightly they were fabulous. While talking to them they stated they are going to be on the Bliss in about 5 weeks. Everyone booked needs to check them out they are great. Phil does a great Elvis impersonation and Kiesha sings a lot of music from Tina Turner. I hope their still performing when I'm on the Bliss.

I’ll be on the Bliss May 10th so will check them out. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you guys seen THIS ??!?!?!!! [emoji39]❤️[emoji39]

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-bliss-cocos-menu-desserts-unveiled?cid=SM_MKT_NA_TRA_FBK_NA_NA_NA_TA_FB030518_NA_NA

[ATTACH]415780[/ATTACH]

OMG.. can't wait to try these decadent treats!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Have you guys seen THIS ??!?!?!!! [emoji39]❤️[emoji39]

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-bliss-cocos-menu-desserts-unveiled?cid=SM_MKT_NA_TRA_FBK_NA_NA_NA_TA_FB030518_NA_NA

[ATTACH]415780[/ATTACH]

OMG.. can't wait to try these decadent treats!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Elastic waist pants going on the packing list!;p 88 more days!

I was looking at the pictures and the deck plans. Will the cabins on the back diagonal (like 14868) have a view directly aft?

It's still a side view, but you will enjoy the extra balcony space without paying more for it. These angled balconies are the best 'value' since they cost the same as a regular balcony.

That was using Google translate.

With Steamboat translate, I get, “Hey, not sure what’s going on because the weather sucks.”

Your right on the money! It’s a good thing I wasn’t drinking our it would be sprayed all over my IPad.

Hahaha, that's actually kind of cool

Every??

Well then, here’s the first meal being prepared in a Bliss galley...

Apparently soup is a ritual first meal (according to the OP).

Edited by JC5240

Let’s talk entertainment...

Rehearsals have started for ¡Havana! (nah nah nah).

ef3bc63a326d02035d6f5b2ea55e093c.jpg

And our guys from Jersey Boys ran into none other than the man himself... Frankie Valli...

3ec06a2ebc1e71cc2d8ad258e102bc98.jpg

Enough with the countdown... I’m ready!