Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Unfortuantely it´s a FB video so I can´t link it here. But if you´re on FB search for "Meyer Werft Fanclub". It´s been reposted on their site.

It’s public on the orig group:

https://www.********************/446814488807498/permalink/980464522109156/

Edit: Is CC now filtering FB links? We’ve posted several throughout this thread.

Does anybody know the price of the race track and laser tag? Stupid that they are charging extra for these... they should be included!

I spoke with NCL today and she stated that the go-karts are included with your fare! She explained it to be just like the miniature golf on other ships...no cost! I sure hope she is correct!

I spoke with NCL today and she stated that the go-karts are included with your fare! She explained it to be just like the miniature golf on other ships...no cost! I sure hope she is correct!

This would be amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Margaritaville was complimentary when first included on Escape. Eventually the go karts will carry a small fee for our convenience...

I’m still waiting to see! Too much bad (incorrect) information comes from the phone reps. Especially with new ships. [emoji849]

That would explain why it's located over Margaritaville... so the line can wrap through the empty restaurant.

I'm thinking for our Nov.3rd Panama Canal cruise, We just won't get off at one port and instead use the GoCarts.

How far in advance can you use the new app before you sail we are not sailing till nov

Not sure? Its only showing my Latitudes Rewards, My Vacations so far on my phone. Its not supported yet for Bliss. Probably will be closer to the first sailing before we can use it further.

Try you tube....

That´s a different one but nice too. This one shows the Dollart which is the part after the big dam and lock (Emssperrwerk at Gandersum). The one on FB is right by the Weener bridge on the actual river.

BTW the title is a little bit misleading - of course the tugboat does not break any ice. It is floating ice.

steamboats

Translated Meyer Werft post from this morning:

“The transfer of the Norwegian Bliss depends on wind and weather as well as the water levels of the Ems. Due to the currently very uncertain weather forecasts for the weekend, we will be able to call a more concrete date for the transfer at the earliest in the middle of the week.”

c68545ccad098ce4d7105766e8ef8c05.jpg

“The transfer of the Norwegian Bliss depends on wind and weather as well as the water levels of the Ems. Due to the currently very uncertain weather forecasts for the weekend, we will be able to call a more concrete date for the transfer at the earliest in the middle of the week.”

O.k., my translation would have had less words :')! But yours is totally correct!

steamboats

Does anyone know what the balcony cabin layout will be like? I thought I read somewhere where Bliss will have all beds near the closet and the couch will be neat the sliders to the balcony but I can’t find that post anymore.