Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I don't know by any means of they will do it on this ship, but some ships gather fresh seafood at each port they visit on a cruise. They make deals beforehand and/or shop at well-known local distributors and pick and choose what they like.
Plus Bliss will be close to Pike Place Market when docked in Seattle. They'll have a great selection there for seafood as well

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Wow, I sure hope they do that on the Bliss. I didn't know that cruise ships did that. I just assumed there would just be a week's worth of seafood stuffed into the freezer.

For what it’s worth, I was on an 11 day cruise on NCL Jade going to Canada this past October. On the last night, we went to the sushi bar. I asked them how old the Sushi was. Did they get it at the last port or did they get it before we left NYC. He told me it came on the boat in the beginning at NYC frozen and vacuum sealed till the morning they’re ready to bring it out. We decided to go for it. It tasted just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just FYI, one of our favorite bartenders, Bong, will be at sugarcane bar on Bliss. Firsthand confirmation from the man himself on Escape today!

Fun-town!

Is Beau Tahana the entertainer in the DBH right now? If so, go bribe him to join Bong on the Bliss.

Just FYI, one of our favorite bartenders, Bong, will be at sugarcane bar on Bliss. Firsthand confirmation from the man himself on Escape today!

Loved him on Escape! This is excellent news!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

With luck, he'll still be onboard the Escape for our March sailing. He was at the Haven bar in September. :)

Tom

When is the float out and will there be a video of it?

It’s still listed as mid-February, although in the Aura/Marvel thread FreestyleNovice referenced a possible event in January. If there is an event I’m assuming it’s unrelated to the float out.

I’m sure there will be many videos!

In the meantime, here’s a video of activity at Meyer Werft over 2017, with lots of Joy & World Dream shots. Somehow they skip over Bliss and go straight to AIDANova at the end. Grrr...

lVhDE5iGsZ0

Unposted part two, from last month:

Bz2gkE4UT8SLrzt-f0dW2Q.jpg

This appears to be from behind the “adult pool”, looking across to the “family pool”. To the right of the family pool will be the little kids splash park and to the left will be the pool bar.

521cf9a07551063c5bf3b461d759e612.jpg

I love how wide-open the new layout is!