Booking Privee

mariners

If we would like to book Privee, do we have to wait until our dining reservations are open for booking? What happens if the reservation needs to be cancelled if one cancels the cruise or if one's invited guests cancel the cruise? Is there a timeline for cancellation or is it a financial loss one must absorb?

You can book it anytime but payment is at the time of booking

Check the T &C's on your invoice

cancellation

Within 36 hours of scheduled reservation 100% fee

Edited by LHT28

If we would like to book Privee, do we have to wait until our dining reservations are open for booking? What happens if the reservation needs to be cancelled if one cancels the cruise or if one's invited guests cancel the cruise? Is there a timeline for cancellation or is it a financial loss one must absorb?

A Privée booking is fully refundable. The Cruise won't be, but Privée will :D

LHT28, JimandStan, and ronrick1943, thank you for your answers. I am thrilled to write that I managed to get the booking in Privee on the exact date that we wanted. This is a very special trip for the eight of us sailing together, and Privee appears to be the perfect dining venue for a celebration dinner.

LHT28, JimandStan, and ronrick1943, thank you for your answers. I am thrilled to write that I managed to get the booking in Privee on the exact date that we wanted. This is a very special trip for the eight of us sailing together, and Privee appears to be the perfect dining venue for a celebration dinner.

Have a great time.We are unsure whether to book this yet,so do let us know how it went.

Nice to read a 'happy' post this morning!

Have a great time.We are unsure whether to book this yet,so do let us know how it went.

Nice to read a 'happy' post this morning!

15pg-vertical.jpg

Why be unsure?

Privée is unmatchable at this pricepoint

and will be something that your guests remember about the cruise for years to come.

OceaniaRivieraPrivee.jpg

15pg-vertical.jpg

Why be unsure?

Privée is unmatchable at this pricepoint

and will be something that your guests remember about the cruise for years to come.

OceaniaRivieraPrivee.jpg

+1

Especially if paid for with OBC as we did for our family fairwell dinner :)

So do I have to have the right amount of people or can I book for two and just join others?

All of the above!

The fee is the same for any amount of people, up to the ten allowed.

Couples often book Privée alone, and I've seen it used by four, six and eight guests.

Do it your way.

All of the above!

The fee is the same for any amount of people, up to the ten allowed.

Couples often book Privée alone, and I've seen it used by four, six and eight guests.

Do it your way.

Just remember it's $250 whether it be just two or up to ten people.

One person/party must do the booking in their name, and is charged the $250. That person then can add whoever they want to the dinner, up to 10 people total. May invite their cruising party, friends made on the cruise, or put out an invite on the roll call. The booking person either pays the entire $250 or recoups the amount from the guests.

Reservations are not handled like those for La Reserve where each party may sign up with Oceania and be added to the dinner night.

One person/party must do the booking in their name, and is charged the $250. That person then can add whoever they want to the dinner, up to 10 people total. May invite their cruising party, friends made on the cruise, or put out an invite on the roll call. The booking person either pays the entire $250 or recoups the amount from the guests.

Reservations are not handled like those for La Reserve where each party may sign up with Oceania and be added to the dinner night.

Very clear,Thank you.Will check with my roll call.