Favorite Drinks?

Going on the Harmony this Saturday!! Purchased the drink package so I will be able to try different drinks. What are your favorite drinks on board? Cheersclear.png?emoji-cool-1690

Coconut Mojito - only available in Boleros

The place is alive late night, sit back with the Mojito and watch the dancing and live band :)

Have great cruise!

If CP 150 on Harmony has the Signature Cucumber Martini (they did on Oasis), I recommend that. And a number of the Martini's at the Champagne Bar - This from someone who thought Martini's were Vodka/Vermouth shaken not stirred. Boy was I wrong.

Going on the Harmony this Saturday!! Purchased the drink package so I will be able to try different drinks. What are your favorite drinks on board? Cheersclear.png?emoji-cool-1690

You must check out the bionic bar. The neat thing about this is you can create your own cocktails and save them on your sea pass. Next time you go back you can choose this cocktail again! We had no problems with any drink we ordered not being included in our drinks package.

Otherwise my drinks are:

Miami Vice

Mai Tai

Strawberry Mojito

Lemon drop martini

Bellini

Washington Apple

Mango Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Just to name a few.

By the way, if you don't know this already, you can get fruit smoothies at the cafe/juice bar by the spa!

Enjoy the harmony!

Cucumber/Jalapeno Margarita in R-Bar. Also got one in Sabor.

Another vote for the Cucumber/Jalapeno Margarita from my DW.

I usually just drink Kentucky Bourbons or Canadian/Irish Whiskeys with a few ice cubes.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

My favorite after dinner drink to help with easing and over full tummy:

White "Crème de menthe" and soda on Ice.

Some bars don't have the white, just the green. It will do but makes your teeth green and also looks like your drinking sparkling Palmolive ;p

Have a great cruise.

Triple coconut mojito in Bolero's and jalapeño margarita in Sabor. If you can find a barman who can make a chilli chocloate martini (sometime called an Aztec martini), go for it. Faaaabulous dahling!:cocktail: