Classic Bev Package - drink list document

supersaramoon

Alaska brewing: white, amber, free ride were all available on my sailing.

--- I was shocked that I actually preferred the Alaska white to Blue moon, so did not need to upgrade to premium :) ! I'm sure their Amber is good too, I just don't like dark beers.

They have plenty of wines to choice from, in the main dinning room there are about 2 reds and 2 whites in the classic package and then a couple more in the premium. You can always go to the cellarmaster for a larger selection included in either package m or if there is a specific one you want and know the name, your waiter can get it for you at dinner. --- I had a mixed drink and wine every night at dinner on the classic package and was plenty pleased with their offerings.

are any wines available on the classic drinks package? wife likes white (pinot gris) and I'm partial to the odd Merlot or Can Sav

Here's the list of the Classic Package wines on Eclipse last month.

dea9130c0dc400ba16e3fc7b7fab6770.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I are about to go on the Celebrity Infinity to Alaska and have the classic drink package included. In the spirit of trying new things, I didn't want to end up ordering the same 5-6 drinks that I was already familiar with, so I made this document to take with me on the cruise. It includes all the included liquors/liqueurs on the classic package and includes about ~85 common drinks categorized by the primary alcohol used. It fits onto 4 sheets -- I personally plan to print 2 sheets to a page & double sided, so it will all fit on one paper that I can carry around with me. :) I made this document for myself and my fiance, but thought it could be helpful for anyone who wanted to branch out and take advantage of the large assortment of booze options. :p

I'm currently making one for the premium package as well. I hope you all get some use out of this! Take care!

Edit: Please tell me if there are any really obvious/delicious ones I left off!

Thank you :)

Don't mind me jumping in here..just catching up on posts on my mobile - 2.30 am with insomnia 😴😴 - wanted to add a comment so that I can easily find the thread again when I'm more able to print the list..threads seem to have a habit of disappearing when I want to find them 😭...thanks OP and others..good work..and good thread.

Love these drinks list. Thanks so much for all your hard work to compile it.

Does anyone know if Celebrity use the pre mix cocktails. Like Long Island/Mai Tai. As I'm not a fan, I know I can ask for a fresh one but when by the pool or sat down getting waiter service, you can't always know. Thanks in advance

Love these drinks list. Thanks so much for all your hard work to compile it.

Does anyone know if Celebrity use the pre mix cocktails. Like Long Island/Mai Tai. As I'm not a fan, I know I can ask for a fresh one but when by the pool or sat down getting waiter service, you can't always know. Thanks in advance

They do use pre mixes, it was Island Oasis but has just changed but cannot remember the new brand, for things like Sour, Ice Cream Mix, Mango, Pina Colada mix, Strawberry all of which are used in the Cocktails but I've never seen anything like Long Island or Mai Tai mixes.

Many thanks Kevinyork for the wine list but I am a little confused. The list clearly states "Classic Package" but I thought that all wines had to be $9 or under to be included in the classic package or does the $9 limit only apply to cocktails and mixed drinks ?

Many thanks Kevinyork for the wine list but I am a little confused. The list clearly states "Classic Package" but I thought that all wines had to be $9 or under to be included in the classic package or does the $9 limit only apply to cocktails and mixed drinks ?

This was on an ex UK cruise so the drinks prices incl the service charge and therefore the package limits are higher.

For anyone thinking about upgrading, here's the Premium wine list:

4252bd103632367b6a70bb4be5cf1aaf.jpg

hi kevin

can you just explain that thing about ex uk cruise and limits...

we are sailing from southampton with the classic package but it definately only says upto 9 dollars...are you saying we will be able to go up to 11 dollars even though the limit is 9 - cos of tax???

hi kevin

can you just explain that thing about ex uk cruise and limits...

we are sailing from southampton with the classic package but it definately only says upto 9 dollars...are you saying we will be able to go up to 11 dollars even though the limit is 9 - cos of tax???

Hi

It's not tax, it's the 18% service charge that Celebrity add to any paid drink purchase but for ex UK sailings they include the service charge within the drinks prices on menus (part U.K. Law, part Brits would gulp at having 18% added to their drinks prices). So the Classic level is $11 and the Premium level $15 when sailing from the UK. On non UK sailings you are correct the Classic level is $9 and the Premium $13. Their website isn't helpful as it doesn't explain this. Hope I've made sense.

Hopefully I didn't miss that someone asked this but I swear I did try to search. Since some of you were recently on a Celebrity Cruise, were there plenty of cocktails on the menu you could order with the Classic Package? I see the list of liquors but someone posted pics of cocktail menus (including drinks of the day) from a very recent Solstice cruise and I noticed that almost all of them were over the $9 limit. It made me think I wouldn't be able to order any of their specialty cocktails without an upcharge. Is this true?

Hi

It's not tax, it's the 18% service charge that Celebrity add to any paid drink purchase but for ex UK sailings they include the service charge within the drinks prices on menus (part U.K. Law, part Brits would gulp at having 18% added to their drinks prices). So the Classic level is $11 and the Premium level $15 when sailing from the UK. On non UK sailings you are correct the Classic level is $9 and the Premium $13. Their website isn't helpful as it doesn't explain this. Hope I've made sense.

yep..think i understand that....so any drink thats on a menu at $11 or less can be bought using the classic package when saling from southampton...and say a drink is on the menu at $13 - is the uplift charge if you want that drink just $2....not 2 dollars plus service charge - cos the service charge is already included in the $13?

yep..think i understand that....so any drink thats on a menu at $11 or less can be bought using the classic package when saling from southampton...and say a drink is on the menu at $13 - is the uplift charge if you want that drink just $2....not 2 dollars plus service charge - cos the service charge is already included in the $13?

Yes that's right. $11 or less you are good to go on the Classic Package. Want a more expensive drink you pay the price difference only as the service charge is already included. Have a great cruise.

Hopefully I didn't miss that someone asked this but I swear I did try to search. Since some of you were recently on a Celebrity Cruise, were there plenty of cocktails on the menu you could order with the Classic Package? I see the list of liquors but someone posted pics of cocktail menus (including drinks of the day) from a very recent Solstice cruise and I noticed that almost all of them were over the $9 limit. It made me think I wouldn't be able to order any of their specialty cocktails without an upcharge. Is this true?

No - you can basically (for the most part, except the martini bar) get anything on any menu, but you just have to ask them to substitute the premium liquors for one that's included in the classic package. They purposefully put the flashy drinks on the menus with a premium liquor. I drank Dark N' Stormys and Moscow Mules day and night, but got them with Captain Morgan and Absolute. There really is no need to upgrade, and if you decide you want to try something a little more expensive or get a shot of Bailee's in your coffee - it's only $1.18 :)

Basically the mixers are included in both packages, it's the liquor in them that excluded them. So if you stick to your included liquors, you can have virtually anything you want~

Hearing that Moscow Mules are included makes my day! I have been hooked all summer. Do you happen to know if you can do the same with the drinks at Slush (get classic package liquor instead of premium?) The drinks look amazing but I don't want to upgrade just for them. I may just get them non-alcoholic!

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I are about to go on the Celebrity Infinity to Alaska and have the classic drink package included. In the spirit of trying new things, I didn't want to end up ordering the same 5-6 drinks that I was already familiar with, so I made this document to take with me on the cruise. It includes all the included liquors/liqueurs on the classic package and includes about ~85 common drinks categorized by the primary alcohol used. It fits onto 4 sheets -- I personally plan to print 2 sheets to a page & double sided, so it will all fit on one paper that I can carry around with me. :) I made this document for myself and my fiance, but thought it could be helpful for anyone who wanted to branch out and take advantage of the large assortment of booze options. :p

I'm currently making one for the premium package as well. I hope you all get some use out of this! Take care!

Edit: Please tell me if there are any really obvious/delicious ones I left off![/quote

Brilliant, look forward to seeing the Premium package. I haven't seen a comprehensive list anywhere else.(y)