Classic Bev Package - drink list document

supersaramoon

Anonymously: from reading recent threads/posts it looks like they are NOT included in the classic package, but are in the premium.

Ghstudio: awesome, I'm from Texas and love me some Titos -- I'll keep an eye out for it on the cruise.

Laurab23: nope. The premium list has everything from the classic list, so you only need the one :)

I'm glad I could help, ya'll!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I are about to go on the Celebrity Infinity to Alaska and have the classic drink package included. In the spirit of trying new things, I didn't want to end up ordering the same 5-6 drinks that I was already familiar with, so I made this document to take with me on the cruise. It includes all the included liquors/liqueurs on the classic package and includes about ~85 common drinks categorized by the primary alcohol used. It fits onto 4 sheets -- I personally plan to print 2 sheets to a page & double sided, so it will all fit on one paper that I can carry around with me. :) I made this document for myself and my fiance, but thought it could be helpful for anyone who wanted to branch out and take advantage of the large assortment of booze options. :p

I'm currently making one for the premium package as well. I hope you all get some use out of this! Take care!

Edit: Please tell me if there are any really obvious/delicious ones I left off!

FABULOUS!!! Thank you. We board the Infinity next Wednesday. Typically, we upgrade from classic to premium, but, have decided it's not the best deal for us. For this cruise, we will keep the classic, and pay the difference on what few premium drinks we may have. This list is wonderful.

Get the app DrinksFree. They list every kind of drink and the recipes. Some of the drinks have variations.

With the app you can also list what you spirits and liquors you like or have on hand and it will give drinks that you can make.

It is great because you can then show the bartender what is in it and how to make it.

Drink up 🍺🍹🍸🍷🥂

I am a Martini drinker, fine with Titos, Stoli or Ketel which I think are all Classic, which bars can I get a martini? Seems from posts only can get large ( Premium price) at bars other than Martini Bar. Confused, first time Celebrity first time Bev package on Silly in Oct.

I am a Martini drinker, fine with Titos, Stoli or Ketel which I think are all Classic, which bars can I get a martini? Seems from posts only can get large ( Premium price) at bars other than Martini Bar. Confused, first time Celebrity first time Bev package on Silly in Oct.

You can get any basic type Martini at any bar. They will use well ( classic) spirits and liquors. It will also be in a smaller glass. If you have the premium pack you will still get the same drink as they give the classic unless you request something that is on the premium. They don't make the drink according to the package unless it is listed as a premium drink. Ex. We had the premium pack. My wife had a cosmo at the Martini Bar. Grey Goose and Grand Marnier. In the theater she ordered one. It wasn't the same. Later asked at the Martini bar and was told that the other bars make it with Absolute and triple sec. It didn't matter if you had the premium pack.

Drink up 🍷🍸🍹🥂🍺

So question for a newbie: if I want a Bloody Mary with Reyka, which appears to be a premium package vodka, what's the price difference? Trying to figure out if it's worth the upgrade.

First time on Celebrity with Classic Drink Package. Any info on what wines are available using the package or where I can find a current wine list w/pricing. :)

Wine differs by venue but the main dining room will have a Pinot Grigio, a prosceco, a couple of Chardonnays, a couple of blushes, but alas as I don't drink red I cannot add anything re those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I are about to go on the Celebrity Infinity to Alaska and have the classic drink package included. In the spirit of trying new things, I didn't want to end up ordering the same 5-6 drinks that I was already familiar with, so I made this document to take with me on the cruise. It includes all the included liquors/liqueurs on the classic package and includes about ~85 common drinks categorized by the primary alcohol used. It fits onto 4 sheets -- I personally plan to print 2 sheets to a page & double sided, so it will all fit on one paper that I can carry around with me. :) I made this document for myself and my fiance, but thought it could be helpful for anyone who wanted to branch out and take advantage of the large assortment of booze options. :p

I'm currently making one for the premium package as well. I hope you all get some use out of this! Take care!

Edit: Please tell me if there are any really obvious/delicious ones I left off!

a Cuba Libre must have a piece of lime to be a Cuba Libre, otherwise it's just a rum and coke:) The name comes from when Teddy Roosevelt took the rough riders to Cuba and the americans brought coke, the cuban ladies would poor some out and add rum and a slice of lime to the bottle. It's my go to drink:)