Harmony Horrors!!

Patsy Snooks on page 2 of this thread posted the contact at RCCL. I agree with the other poster about telling them you are making a claim for new lowers. That probably is more cost than the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

She took the contact details then ran away!!!!!!! This was what i meant.

Your right she would want a ship named after her.lol

Denture of the seas.

LOL -- that's funny...

Harmony service sucks - end of story!

We must have been on different Harmony ships. Our service was wonderful. My one complaint was them limiting traditional dining to one dining room. I don't like anytime dining.

BTW! I thought the cruise director was one of the best we've ever had and we have done 64 cruises. And the same was true of our room steward.

There are a lot of good points on here, but wow people are harsh behind a computer screen!! I would expect this kind of harassment and behavior from my generation (millennials), but apparently, it's never going to get better like I was hoping as I get older! :o

I feel sorry for OP and I can guarantee you ALL if you just put yourselves in their shoes for 5 seconds, you'd all be very angry/upset too. If you don't like OP's tone - just move on to the next thread. All she really wanted was our help. Who are we to judge when we don't know the full story on either side.

Although too late for you, this does serve as a good reminder for others.

Don't leave anything of value laying about where someone (i.e. room steward) may mistake it for trash and throw it away.

It was not out intentionally. DH forgot to take it.

There are a lot of good points on here, but wow people are harsh behind a computer screen!! I would expect this kind of harassment and behavior from my generation (millennials), but apparently, it's never going to get better like I was hoping as I get older! :o

I don't think it's a generational thing, although some generations may be more or less supportive in what they say than others. Put any group of people behind a keyboard with anonymity and you'll see behavior that you would NEVER see with in person interactions. Some days I'm entertained by it. Some days I just ignore it. Others...

I don't think it's a generational thing, although some generations may be more or less supportive in what they say than others. Put any group of people behind a keyboard with anonymity and you'll see behavior that you would NEVER see with in person interactions. Some days I'm entertained by it. Some days I just ignore it. Others...

A sensible post would have been answered sensibly IMO but this post invited a lot of humour and disbelief by regular posters because it seemed unreal and unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...
Patsy: when you contact headquarters, consider telling RCI you are making a claim for the cost of the dentures which it's employee discarded and that RCI should notify its insurer of the claim. That should send a message that you are serious. It is also helpful to communicate the specific resolution you want for your entire complaint - inconvenience, lack of service, etc.

Good advice.

With a history of going on cruises going back 30 years, I have had one or two really bad experiences. Certainly made me very angry at the time and sometimes the response when you complain is far from satisfactory. So the initiator of this thread has my sympathies.

I tend to put it down to experience when mishaps happen but then that is me. Others may want the full pound of flesh to make things ok. I will not judge.