Would anyone be interested in another Pride review, by a first-time reviewer?

Hey guys,

My extended family and I sail in just a couple of weeks on the Pride. I absolutely adore reading reviews on CC, and as an English teacher by profession, I love to write as well.

There are seemingly TONS of Pride reviews already written, so I wanted to gauge interest for another one to add to the collection!

Basic info/topics covered would include:

- Driving to Baltimore from Central Indiana

- Traveling with husband, two kids (3 and 1), parents (60s) and brother (27)

- Previous cruises on Carnival and RCI, first time on Pride

- Celebrating my 30th birthday onboard

- No major excursions (we are more chill on the beach people, not so much scuba/snorkel/hike people)

- No fancy camera equipment: I have an iPhone and a Sony point and shoot at my disposal

My goal is to give the people what they want! ;):')

Let me know if I should plan for a review or pass this time. Thanks!

Agreed with posters above! We're going on the Pride in August, and with 3 kids, I'm especially curious to hear about your experience with the 3 year old. We also don't have any excursions planned, and will likely either stay on board or hit the beach at the ports. We have also sailed several times on Carnival, but this will be our first time on Pride. We swayed and tried NCL last year - won't be doing that again!

Thanks!

Agreed with posters above! We're going on the Pride in August, and with 3 kids, I'm especially curious to hear about your experience with the 3 year old. We also don't have any excursions planned, and will likely either stay on board or hit the beach at the ports. We have also sailed several times on Carnival, but this will be our first time on Pride. We swayed and tried NCL last year - won't be doing that again!

Thanks!

Oooh, do tell! I am always intrigued when I see my emails from NCL and have thought of giving them a try. Their offers seem second to none. Do you mind sharing why you wouldn't go that route again? Thank you!

We've been on the Pride 3 times, with a 4th coming soon-----we are always eager to hear a fresh perspective and learn something new----give it a go.

I love your screen name! The thought of WCMC is getting me through these last couple weeks of the school year, ha ha! I feel like most folks who sail the Pride are repeat cruisers, like yourself. She must be a fleet favorite!

Are you kidding me!? I can never read too much about a ship for which I have cruise planned. I would love to read your review. I won't be on the Pride (for the first time!) until November. Your review would help tide me over until then. I would enjoy seeing more pictures of the outside - lido pools, serenity deck, top decks, outside promenades. Thanks in advance.

When are you sailing???

Hey guys,

My extended family and I sail in just a couple of weeks on the Pride. I absolutely adore reading reviews on CC, and as an English teacher by profession, I love to write as well.

There are seemingly TONS of Pride reviews already written, so I wanted to gauge interest for another one to add to the collection!

- No major excursions (we are more chill on the beach people, not so much scuba/snorkel/hike people)

- No fancy camera equipment: I have an iPhone and a Sony point and shoot at my disposal

Would love to read your review. We leave on the Pride 7-2-17 and have never been on the Pride or cruised out of Baltimore. Really looking forward to this fruise and visiting Bermuda. I HOPE YOUR CRUISE is AWESOME!:cool:

Please contribute. Your original post was well written and should be a pleasant read. Can't have too many pictures, and nothing wrong with your gear. As an editor, I must make one correction ...I will be celebrating the 9th anniversary of my 21st birthday...

Hey guys,

I would love to read!

The Pride is our absolute favorite ship, and we'll be sailing again on her this October, for the sixth time! I love reading reviews about the Pride, so please do one.

Ask your steward to let you know when they'll do the towel animal display in the pool area. I'm not good with posting pics, but google it. Amazing! The entire pool area is covered with towel animals, every lounger, the stage, in the pool, etc. It's done early in the morning and I'm sure your kids will love it!

The Green Eggs and Ham breakfast is awesome too! Reservations are necessary and you can make them once you board. There will be a table in the lobby where you can get more info.

Are you kidding me!? I can never read too much about a ship for which I have cruise planned. I would love to read your review. I won't be on the Pride (for the first time!) until November. Your review would help tide me over until then. I would enjoy seeing more pictures of the outside - lido pools, serenity deck, top decks, outside promenades. Thanks in advance.

Awesome! I'm with you- what do we do with ourselves during cruise downtime if there are no reviews to read?!

I will try to get some of those photos for you to keep you busy as November approaches. ;p